Engagement + Moved In

Tae's pov

"But dad how can we do this? I can't just move somewhere in the middle of the-"

"Taehyung son what did the doctor said? Complete your mom's wishes. And now she wants this too. So what's the problem?? Is there anything bothering you?"

"No but moving in the jeons house just, its just feels weird."

"Oh no tae you just focus on your studies and stuff. And moreover we are not will always in the house. Only on weekends and the other we have to  like I have to go office and you have to go college."

"Ok then if you guys want that then it's ok"

"Hm Now go and pack your suttf and get in the car."

"Ok"

I don't think it's good for my heart to be in the same house as jungkook. It's so sudden by the way. It's been Only 3 days after the incident. And now we are moving out. Huh. I have packed my bags and clothes since then. I walked and saw my mom and dad sitting in the car.

"We Don't want to be late tete comon fast."

I fasten my speed and then sat back in the car while dad drives it to our destination. After like 20 minutes we reached there and I don't know why  but why did they decorated the all mansion.
We walk out and then went in. They welcomed us we bigg smiles on their faces. Jungkooks mom and dad were looking so happy and his dad wearing luxury suit along with her mom wearing a very nice dress.

And that's when it hit Me!

Mine and Jungkooks engagement!!

I looked at my mom and saw her simling and talking to her bestfriend.

Jungkooks mom made me go away with her after talking to my mom. We went in a big room decorated with flowers and it was smelling very nice. I liked it.

"I hope you like it. Tae. And this is your su-"

"No wait ari. Go Mr.jeon is calling you"

Mom came in suddenly.

"Ok. Tae take bath ok my baby"

Mrs.jeon went away after giving a kiss on my cheek and I left frozen when my mom looked at me with tears in her eyes.

AUTHOR'S POV ♡♡

"Mom what is happening? Why here is this suit?"

"Today is your engagement with jungkook. Tae I know I didn't even told you about this today morning.  But If I had told you this I know you would've never said yes to this. And I got to know that I-I can-can't live m-ore th-than two months"

As she said she fall down on her knees and started crying her heart out. That day she had taken the doctor's number and have been talking to him about her own condition. She was broken when the doctor said there are now very slim chances of her living. She wanted the wedding the engagement to happen fast.

"Please let me see you getting engaged with him. Because this will be last thing I will remember before dying"

Tears fell down from his eyes. He can't see her like this. He can't. No one can.
He was ready for whatever is coming on his way but he is not ready for his mother's death. He is not ready. He went to her grabbing her arms making her look at him. Tears are present in both of the mother and her only one son's eyes.

Crying He hugged his mama and cried.

"Mom I'm ready for whatever is coming but not for you. I want you here with me. I also want to see you playing with my kids. I also want to see you being happy about your son finally living the life and having partner and having babies, the chances are slim but not zero."

After crying and thinking everything Taehyung got ready for it. He can do this! He can put the finger in jungkooks hand. He can. He have to. He wore the suit jungkooks mom had left for him.

His mother also left to get ready. He didn't see jungkook anywhere. Probably in somewhere in house having meeting on phone.

Tae wore a beautiful white suit.
And did a little bit of make up. Trying to hide his puffy and red eyes more.

"Tae are you ready my son?"

"Yes dad I'm let's go"

"You look so beautiful "

"Thanks mom"

The Kim's left to the engagement hall. Not many people were present there. Only their own families and some of their friends. Jimin was looking for his friend. But when he saw him his jaw dropped. Man! Cuz Tae was looking soo fucking gorgeous. So God damm beautiful. After seeing him with jungkooks mom he ran towards him and  hugged him until tae said to let go and that he can't breathe.

"So fucking gorgeous taetae. Jungkook is so fucking lucky."

"Thanks jimini"

"Wait did you cried?"

"No. But can we talk this later. I will tell you everything"

"Ok tae tae"

After that they talked a little. And the shy taetae asked jimini.

"Um jimini did saw jungkookie anywhere?"

Asked with his shy smile playing on his lips. Eyes searching for his jungkookie.

"Ohho hm jungkookie? I get it. Well come here with me."

"But ari aunty and mom-"

"Oh come on don't you wanna see your jungkookie?"

"Ummm yes"

And that's when jimin dragged him into a room. The room was all dark. It was quite and all silent. "He is here. talk to him and then come down"

"But jim-"

"Who is there?"

He heard the voice from balcony.

"It's me Taehyung. Can i-"

"Oh Tae come in. I'm here."

"Ok"

Tae went in the balcony which was also decorated with flowers and lights. He then slowly looked and jungkook who was sitting on the big couch. Hands on the laptop and typing something. Then looked at his suit. 💫PERFECT💫 He wanted to scream it to him. Because he was looking so damm perfect so dam good.

"Stop staring-"

Jungkook said as he then looked at tae.

Then jungkooks world stopped. Tae's beauty was showing in the lights. His features. His lips his eyes his prefect to make hickeys like neck. And in that tae was blushing. He was Getting shy and was biting his lips. Which was making jungkook to feel something inside him tug. Taehyung is beautiful no lie but the today's look and all the things made jungkook think he is soo fucking lucky to have him as his arranged husband.

"Now you're staring"

"You're so god damm beautiful Tae"

Jungkook as he walk close to Tae.
Tae moved back.

"Jungkook-"

"Shhh baby"

Thank you for waiting.  I love you.
And plzzzz be safe and be in your home. 🥰💖💖

See you in next chapter 🥰🥰🥰😇💖