Harumi tried to hold her laughter, hearing her daughter's answer. And imagining Ultra Violet wearing make up, she couldn't hold it any longer. She started laughing.

Crystal was confused.

"Momma?" Crystal asked, confused.

Harumi took time to stop laughing and turned to her daughter. But then she remembered how quick-tempered UV was.

"I don't know if that's a good idea,sweetie." Harumi said.

"But she needs it." Crystal said.

"Crystal.Changing someone on the outside,will not change who they are on the inside." Harumi said.

Crystal was confused, she couldn't understand a single meaning Harumi was trying to tell her. Harumi noticed the confused look on her face.

"Why don't you pick another book to read?" Harumi suggested.

Crystal went to pick a book and Harumi kept her eyes on her to make sure. After Crystal got back on the bed, she gave the book to Harumi.

Harumi began reading the book to Crystal while teaching her how to read. But only the small/short words since Crystal was still little and learning.

1 hour later, Crystal was asleep in Harumi's lap. She fell asleep while reading the book, learning to read was still too tiring for her. Harumi had her hand on Crystal's head, caressing her with a smile on her face.

Harumi slowly leaned against the headboard, carefully not to wake Crystal up. She then held Crystal closer and soon, she fell asleep too.

2 hours later, Harumi slowly woke up. 

"How did you sleep,Crystal?" Harumi asked as she stretched.

But when she couldn't hear anything,..

"Crystal?" Harumi looked at her lap and her eyes widened in horor.

She quickly looked around the room but saw no sign of her daughter. 

"Crystal?!Where are you?!" Harumi cried.

Her room was soon ransacked due to her looking for her missing baby. She ran out of her room and began searching for her daughter all around the base. She even asked every single S.O.G bikers and generals.

All generals.

But one.

Ultra Violet.

Harumi rushed over to UV's room and searched the whole room, but still no sign of Crystal, nor UV.

"They're not here...And they're not in the training room..Which means..." Harumi said to herself and gasps.

She quickly ran out of the basement. But some bikers blocked her way.

"What are you idiots doing?!Get out of my way!!" Harumi shouted.

"You're not allowed to get out of this basement,remember?Only when you need to feed your baby.What are you doing,huh?" Mohawk said.

"I'm going to find my daughter!!UV took her,didn't she?!" Harumi shouted.

"She did." Blaze answered.

Luke hit Blaze at the back at his head.