Untrust Worthy?!

As Harumi was trying to make her escape from the Monastery, a voice stopped her.

"Who's there?!"

She froze. She thought that she had waken Lloyd up. 

But then she realized that the voice didn't sound like Lloyd's. So she turned and saw..

"Master Wu?!"

Wu turned the defend system off and walked to Harumi. 

Harumi got scared that she walked backwards to the gate.

"What are you doing here?And...why do you have Crystal with you?Wasn't she with Lloyd?" Wu asked.

Harumi didn't know what or how to answer. She knew that wu would tell Lloyd about it.

But knowing that she had not much time, she decided to use advantage of it.

"I'm taking her with me!!" Harumi shouted.

"Why?!I thought you wanted Crystal to stay with Lloyd!" Wu questioned.

"I'm not going to trust any of you heroes to take care of my daughter!!" Harumi shouted.

"But Lloyd is the father!!" Wu reminded.

"And I am the mother!!I can take care of my daughter better than anyone!!" Harumi shouted.

"Crystal needs both her parents!!" Wu argued.

"NO,SHE DOES NOT!!LLOYD WILL ONLY PUT CRYSTAL IN DANGER!!" Harumi yelled.

She scolded herself for saying such things about Lloyd. But she had no other choice. She needed to get out of the Monastery.

"Harumi,don't do this!You know where this will lead to!" Wu tried to convince.

Harumi held back her tears and shouted, "Just be quiet,old man!!You don't know anything!!"

"I do know that you can't do this!!" Wu shouted.

"Just be quiet!!I only want to protect my daughter!!And I certainly can't trust your little nephew!!" Harumi shouted.

Then she paused as she tried to hold back her tears so hard. Especially because of what she was going to say.

"I HATE HIM!!"

Wu froze. He did not expect to hear that from Harumi again. He thought that Lloyd and Harumi had worked things out. Guess not.

But he did not know that it was only a lie.

Harumi soon teleported away with Crystal.

Wu was in shock and confusion. He thought he should tell Lloyd about this. But he still didn't know how since he knew how hurt Lloyd would be when he knew.

At the S.O.G Basement.

After Harumi teleported to her room and placed Crystal on her bed, she began crying.

She cried on her pillow non-stop. She couldn't even believe what she just did. 

What she said..

Even though she knew she was lying. 

Crystal noticed her mother crying and crawled to her.

"Mawa?"

"Why did this have to happen,Crystal?Your father and I were finally back together.But now we're going to fight each other again.And...you just had to be involved.You have to watch your parents fall apart over and over again." Harumi cried.

"Well she's going to have to deal with it for her whole life." 

Harumi quickly turned to the voice.

And saw Ultra Violet standing at the door.