New Member of S.O.G

The Next Day in Lloyd's room, everyone was still trying to calm Lloyd down. But it wasn't easy. He kept blaming himself for not being able to protect his daughter. His friends kept trying to tell him that it wasn't his fault, but he just kept finding excuses why he blamed himself.

"Lloyd,buddy!You gotta calm down!It is not your fault!" Jay said.

"Yeah,at least you've tried!" Cole added.

"But I didn't try hard enough!Now Harumi got Crystal and she'll ruin her life!She won't teach her good things,she'll just teach her to hate me!" Lloyd panicked.

"That may be true,but your daughter will know the truth one day.I doubt Harumi will be able to keep the secret for a long time." Cole said.

"Just calm down,alright?I'm sure you two will find a way to come back to each other.And you won't have to worry about the child support anymore." Misako said.

"I just hope it won't be too late." Lloyd replied.

Everyone hoped for the same.

Meanwhile, at the S.O.G Basement in Harumi's room. She was getting the bath ready for Crystal while Crystal was asleep. She found a sparkly dress for Crystal.

After she grabbed the dress, she walked to Crystal and gently lift her up to her arms

After she grabbed the dress, she walked to Crystal and gently lift her up to her arms. Then she walked to the bathroom and checked the water to make sure it is on the right temperature.

"Gosh,that's too hot." Harumi said to herself and turned the pipe handle a little bit towards the cold water.

And because of the sound from the running water, Crystal started waking up. Crystal looked at Harumi and then turned her attention to the running water.

"You're awake?" Harumi asked playfully.

"Dwawa?" Crystal asked as she looked around, looking for Lloyd.

"He's not here,Crystal.You're safer now." Harumi said and started giving Crystal a bath.

As Harumi was giving Crystal her bath, Crystal started splashing around and laughing, and so did Harumi.

"Having fun?" Harumi asked playfully.

Crystal laughed even more as Harumi constantly gave Crystal her bath.

"HARUMI!!" UV yelled from the other side of the door and that scared Crystal.

Crystal cried so loudly and that surely made Harumi so angry.

"UV,I AM GOING TO SHAVE YOUR HEAD FOR THIS!!" Harumi yelled.

"We've been calling you but you never reply!!" UV shouted.

"I will be there soon!!I am giving my little angel a bath!!" Harumi shouted.

"Hurry up!!" UV shouted.

Harumi scoffed and continued giving crystal a bath while trying to calm her down.

After she finishes, she put Crystal's dress on her and carried her to the front door of her room.