Should I...?

At the Baby Store, Harumi walked in and went to the girl clothes section and began choosing a few clothes for Crystal. But Crystal was moving and crying so much.

"Crystal,we just got here.I need to get a few clothes for you and then we'll go home." Harumi said.

But Crystal kept crying. She even knocked a few clothes on by accident.

"Crystal.Please calm down." Harumi sighed and picked the clothes up.

She put the clothes right where they were. Then she turned back to Crystal and held her closer.

"We'll go home in a bit.I just need to get some new clothes for you.Don't you want new clothes?" Harumi said.

Crystal only kept crying and began pulling a strand of Harumi's hair. 

"Crystal,don't pull my hair.We're just going to get a few clothes and then go home." Harumi said.

"Dawa!" Crystal cried.

Harumi sighed. 

"We'll call your father later when we get home." Harumi said.

"No need."

Harumi suddenly froze after hearing the voice. She recognized it very well. 

'Why is he here?'

"Thinking that all of the clothes were burnt back at the basement,I thought that I'd find you here.This was your favourite store to get clothes for Crystal after all." He said, as if he knew what she was thinking.

"What are you doing here?" Harumi asked.

"I need to talk to you." Lloyd said, walking to her.

"I'm not going to entrust Crystal to you!" Harumi said, sharply turning to face Lloyd.

"Just get some clothes for her and then we'll talk somewhere else." Lloyd said, straight.

Harumi said nothing. She just went back to picking some clothes for Crystal. Lloyd noticed something.

All of the clothes that Harumi picked, were black.

'She usually picks colorful clothes.Mostly green.'

"Mawa!" Crystal called as she tried to reach a dress she liked.

When Harumi looked at the dress, she wanted to get it for Crystal so she wouldn't have only black clothes

When Harumi looked at the dress, she wanted to get it for Crystal so she wouldn't have only black clothes. But with Ultra Violet being around in the basement, she decided to just leave the dress.

Crystal kept crying for it.

Lloyd decided to get the dress for her but Harumi stopped him by grabbing his wrist. She shook her head and silently said, "Don't.It'll only make things worse."

Then she walked to the cash-register and paid for the clothes she chose. 

After she was finished, she pulled Lloyd out of the store.