Messed Up

Lloyd rushed to his room and quickly dialed Harumi's number.

After Wu told him that Harumi had taken Crystal away, he panicked. Misako tried to calm him down, but he wouldn't listen.

"Mom,my daughter's life is in the line!If I don't act now,I'll lose her forever!" Lloyd complained and held his phone near his ear in hopes that Harumi would pick up.

At the S.O.G Basement.

Harumi was asleep with her hand over her daughter's body. She was really exhausted from her journey to the Monastery and her crying. She was crying harder than ever last night that it drained her energy.

But Crystal was awake. She looked around the room, as if she was looking for something, or someone.

"Dawa?" Crystal asked.

She kept looking around and was in the verge of crying. But when she turned to see her mother sleeping beside her, she didn't feel the need to cry anymore.

She began trying to move closer to Harumi, but it was a bit of a challenge with her. 

"Mawa!" She cried.

But no respons from Harumi. 

"Mawa!Ma!" Crystal cried again.

But Harumi still didn't show any reaction, Crystal began crying.

It woke Harumi up.

"Crystal?What is it,sweetie?You want something?" Harumi asked as she lifted herself up a bit.

She sat on the bed and cradled Crystal.

"You want some milk?" Harumi asked.

Crystal only looked at her mother while crying.

"Dawa.." Crystal cried.

Harumi became silent. Although she had expected Crystal to cry for her father, she was still unprepared. 

But what made it worse was when her phone rang. She picked her phone and panicked when she saw the name 'Lloyd' on her phone.

"Oh no.." Harumi panicked but  answered the call.

"H-Hey,Lloyd." Harumi greeted.

"Harumi,what's going on?!Why did you take Crystal away?!I thought you wanted Crystal to grow up with me for her safety!" Lloyd said.

"Uhh...W-Well,...perhaps I changed my mind!!" Harumi said, trying to sound angry.

"Why?Did Ultra Violet do something?Did she threaten you?!" Lloyd asked.

Harumi was shocked. She knew Lloyd would suspect something soon, but she didn't think it would be SO soon.

"Harumi.Tell me.Why did you take Crystal with you?" Lloyd asked.

Harumi stayed silent, not knowing what to answer. She wanted to end the call but couldn't bring herself to. 

"Harumi,answer me!" Lloyd demanded.

Harumi flinched at Lloyd's demand. She began talking, but she was stuttering because she was also crying.

"B-B-Because....B-Because....I-I-I...." Harumi started, struttering due to her holding back her tears.

Lloyd was confused by this.

"Harumi.Tell me.Why-" 

"BECAUSE I HATE YOU!!"

"W-What?" 

"BECAUSE I HATE YOU!!I CAN'T TRUST YOU WITH MY DAUGHTER!!"

Lloyd froze.