Monologue

6 Years have passed, and Harumi still stayed at the same place. She decided not to leave the base because she didn't have anywhere to go. And the fact that she had a child to take care of, she couldn't take any chances. So she stayed in the base. 

Thanks to the S.O.G, she was able to feed her daughter everyday without any problem. But the disappinting thing was that..

The S.O.G did it,..wasn't because they adore the child, but because they wanted the child to grow up healthy so she could lead them in the dark and destroy the ninja. Especially,..

"Daddy?"

Like everyday, the child would go around the basement, looking for her daddy that she had never known about. 

What he looked like.

What his name was.

Who he was.

No one had ever told her anything about her father except,...

"Your father...left your mother.He said she wasn't good enough for him,so he left her while she was pregnant with you."

Of course, that made the child hate her father. Anyone who hurt her mother, would face the consequences.

She kept looking for her father to teach him a lesson. But her mother kept stopping her.

"Why won't you let me go beat him,momma?"

"You're too young to understand and to go fight alone.You should just stay close to me."

But the whole gang thought otherwise. They would always try to sneak the child to the training room and trained her. The child's mother got really angry and took her daughter back to her room.

It went on for days and it never stopped. 

She had to force herself to hate the child's father around the gang to avoid any unwanted conflict.

But she did not know, nore did she expect, that the effort she was making, was giving a different and dangerous result.

Meanwhile at the Monastery, the father of the child slowly got over the incidents. He soon got out of his comfort zone. But unfortunately, not completely

He missed his family everyday, especially the little one that kept his family together, and never let them have any arguments, not even small ones. 

But now, the thing that kept them from arguing,

was distance.

After a while, he lost contact with his wife. Last time he sent a message, it wasn't even read. He got suspicous about it but didn't dare to go to the basement, fearing he would put his family in more trouble than they already were. 

So he just stayed in his home, waiting.

Waiting for time and fate, to reunite him with his family. 

But until then, he kept waiting and getting prepared for things to come.

He kept training with his friends everyday and would go to the city everynight to keep watch incase any S.O.G roam the city and ransack buildings. 

But he was keeping watch for someone else. But never saw her anywhere. He couldn't even hear her voice. 

But he did not give up. He kept waiting everyday, every second that passes. Even when there was no progress. 

Every day, every night, every hour, every minute, every second, every stars that appear each night, they kept waiting and believed that 

"Those stars will lead us back to each other

and reunite us,longer than ever.

Far longer than forever."