You're Safe With Me

The mysterious person took off his/her hood and revealed herself to be...Harumi. She got pretty upset that she couldn't get Crystal. 

"I have to get her at night.I'll go there at midnight." Harumi said to herself as she stared at the Resistance Basement.

While she was staring at the basement, UV entered the room and offered, "Quiet One,do you want us to assist you to get your child from the Green Ninja?" 

"No.It would be best if I go there and get my little baby alone.They probably set up some traps to make sure no one outside of the basement would get near the child,so one has a better chance than more." Harumi answered.

"Alright,but shouldn't you have some back up,just in case?" UV asked.

"I don't think I need those.It'll be a quick anyway." Harumi answered.

"Alright,if you say so." UV replied and left the room.

"I'm coming for you,my little baby.Your mommy's coming to pick you up from the nightmare." Harumi said while staring at the basement and as the word 'nightmare' was referred to Lloyd.

Meanwhile at the Resistance Basement, Crystal and Sky had just woken up and were playing together with their toys. Everyone else were just casually busy talking about their plan.
Maybe too busy.

"Dwadwa." Sky called but received no reply from Kai, not even his attention.

Sky was about to crawl to Kai but was prevented by Crystal who threw one of her dolls at Sky.

Sky looked at Crystal and saw two swords on a chair. He crawled to the two swords, followed by Crystal. As soon as they reached the swords, they tried to grab it but they ended up getting a small scratch on their arms and they cried.

"Sky?!What happened?!" Kai asked in worries.

"What did you two do now?!" Lloyd asked in worries and picked Crystal up to his arms and saw the little scratch on Crystal's arm.

"Oh great,you got a scratch!" Lloyd said and sighed.

"Not you too,Sky!" Kai said.

Lloyd took Crystal to their room and Kai took Sky to theirs.

In Lloyd's room.

"Why did you go near the sword?" Lloyd asked while trying to clean up Crystal's cut.

Crystal cried and kept trying to get her hand away from Lloyd. Lloyd tried to calm Crystal down so that he could clean the cut and put a bandage around the cut, but nothing seemed to work.

"It'll be over quickly,Crystal.Don't be scared.Crystal is a brave girl,right?Are you?Yes,you are.You're daddy's bravest girl." Lloyd said to calm Crystal down and finally, Crystal calmed down because she was busy listening to Lloyd's words.