The Baby

Harumi was still staring out of her window and she placed her hand on her stomach.

"You will destroy the Resistance Leader.I will make sure you are ready for your battle.I promise." Harumi said to her unborn baby.

Meanwhile in the Resistance Basement, Lloyd was also still staring out of his window. He couldn't stop thinking about Harumi and his unborn child. 

"Rumi.." Lloyd said with a sad and worried expression.

Misako went to him and placed her hand on Lloyd's shoulder.

"You're worried about Harumi?" She asked.

"Yeah.But she's not all I'm worrying about,Harumi is pregnant and soon the baby will be born." Lloyd answered and asked, "What will happen to the child?"

"We will find out soon.But if you want,we can try to take the baby with us once it is born." Misako said.

"Worth to try.But if I know Harumi well,she will never leave the baby out of her sight as long as she's around." Lloyd said.

Both Harumi and Lloyd kept staring out of the window and they closed their windows at the same time.

"She's probably gonna get revenge on me for..what I did." Lloyd said and looked down.

"And only you can help her see that what she's doing is wrong and get her back to the right path." Misako added trying to encourage Lloyd.

Lloyd just hugged Misako and she hugged him back.

"Thanks,mom." Lloyd thanked Misako.

"Anytime,son." Misako replied.

Back at the S.O.G Basement, Harumi was starting to make a plan to destroy Lloyd for what he had done. Then, Ultra Violet entered the room.

"Quiet One." Ultra Violet called.

"WHAT NOW?!?!" Harumi asked with anger and that scared Ultra Violet.

"Umm....I..uhh...the Sons of Garmadon have been wondering..why you have returned after you were married to the green ninja and became good." Ultra Violet said.

"Because Lloyd and I have got something between us.Hatred!He decided to leave me right after he found out what I planned in the past.EVEN THOUGH I CANCELLED ALL THOSE EVIL PLANS!!He's the reason I have this scar on my forehead!!So now,I'm getting my revenge on him." Harumi answered with anger and an evil tone.

"How?" Ultra Violet asked.

Harumi turned to Ultra Violet while her hand was on her stomach.

"Let's just say,the S.O.G will have a new honorary member.A child born from both sides,the S.O.G and the Resistance.But it will only be loyal to the S.O.G,it will only be loyal to her mother and it will for sure.." Harumi told Ultra Violet and she turned around looking at the Resistance Basement and continued her speaking, "destroy its father."

Harumi laughed evilly and and Ultra violet smirked evilly.

"Once the baby is old enough to fight,we will train her and she will be the new ruler of Ninjago!!" Harumi declared and laughed evilly again.

After 9 months, the baby was finally born.  Harumi was so happy to get a baby girl and held the baby close.

"What name should I give you?" Harumi asked while rocking the baby.

"Rumi." A voice called her from the door.

When she looked to see who was at the door, the smile on her face started fading away.

"What are you doing here?" Harumi asked with a not so happy tone.

"To see and meet our child." Lloyd answered.

At that exact moment, the baby started opening her eyes while making some baby noises, then she was crying.

"Shh...sweetie,it's alright.Shh...everything is ok." Harumi said as she was trying to calm her crying baby down while rocking her.

Lloyd went to them and sat next to Harumi.

"Here,let me calm her-" Lloyd said but Harumi held the baby away from Lloyd while rocking her.

"Rumi." Lloyd called but Harumi just ignored him while trying to calm the baby down.

"Sweetie,calm down.It's alright." Harumi said trying to calm her baby girl down.

"Rumi,are you still mad at me?" Lloyd asked but Harumi ignored him.

Lloyd placed his hand on Harumi's shoulder, but Harumi refused to let Lloyd touch her. She kissed the baby girl's forehead and hugged her.

"Now,let's think of a name for you." Harumi suggested with a smile while looking at the baby and started thinking of a perfect name for the baby.

"What about Crystal?" Lloyd asked suggestively.

The baby giggled right after she heard the name and they both decided to name the baby Crystal.

"You like that name?" Lloyd asked while placing his hand on Crystal's right cheek.

Crystal giggled, but Harumi who was unhappy to see Lloyd touching Crystal, turned away from Lloyd while holding Crystal in her arms. 

"You're still mad at me?" Lloyd asked even though it was obvious for him.

Harumi just stayed quiet while cuddling Crystal and she fell asleep. Lloyd placed his hand on Harumi's shoulder gently and walked to the baby.

"Sorry,Rumi.But this is for our child's future." Lloyd said with a soft voice and gently picked Crystal up to his arms.

When he was walking to the door, the nurse came in.

"Excuse me,sir.May I take your child for a moment to make sure she is healthy?" The nurse asked.

Lloyd had no choice but to say yes, so he nodded and replied, "Of course." and gave the baby to the nurse.

The nurse took Crystal with her and Lloyd waited outside with Misako. But while waiting, Lloyd got worried about something.

"Mom." Lloyd called.

"What is it,Lloyd?" Misako asked.

"Am I doing the right thing?" Lloyd asked and Misako got confused.

"What do you mean,son?" Misako asked.

"I'll be separating a child from her mother right after she was born.And I won't be telling her any truth about her mother." Lloyd answered with anxiety about how his child will react and what she would do.

"You're doing this so that your child's future won't be ruined.It's what every family would want for the next generation.They would do anything to make sure the next generation don't fall,no matter what it takes,even if it means...separating that generation from their parent(s)." Misako told Lloyd.

When the nurse came to them, she told them that the baby was very healthy and will be able to go home with them in a day. Lloyd and Misako were both happy to hear that, then Harumi came out of the room.

"Where's my baby?" Harumi asked.

"She's in a special room for babies,miss.You will be able to bring her home tomorrow." The nurse answered.

"Ok." Harumi replied.

So, they went back home. Harumi went back to the S.O.G Basement and Lloyd went back to the Monastery and he saw the broken wedding photo of him and Harumi.

"I wish what happened between you and me didn't happen,Harumi.I just hope you will forgive me and come back so that we won't have to keep any secrets from our child,and we can live as a happy family.You,me,and Crystal." Lloyd said while staring at the broken wedding photo and cried.