Father to Father

The next morning, Harumi just woke up and was about to check on Crystal next to her. But when she looked, she wasn't there.

"Crystal?" Harumi asked and looked around the room.

But when she couldn't see her, 

she angrily went to the training room.

As it kept happening every morning, it wasn't hard for her to figure out where her daughter was taken to every morning. But it still upset her.

When she got to the training room, she immediately barched in, and saw Crystal...

crying and hiding behind Killow.

"You get over here right now!!You need to train!" UV shouted.

"No!Crystal no want training!Crystal want momma!" Crystal cried.

"Well your mommy is still asleep!So you-"

"ULTRA VIOLET!!" Harumi ran in and stopped between UV and Killow.

"Momma!" Crystal cried and ran to her mother, hugging her leg.

"Crystal is still little,Ultra Violet!What she should be doing is playing!Not training!" Harumi scolded UV.

"When is she going to be a fighter then,huh?!" UV asked.

"My daughter can be a fighter IF she wants to IN THE FUTURE!!You don't get to decided what she gets to be nor you have the right to control her life!I'M her mother,I decide for my daughter!Now I suggest you back off or you'll be suffering the consequences!!" Harumi shouted.

UV laughed maniacally.

"Really?What consequence?" UV challenged.

Harumi sighed and turned to Crystal, who looked very frightened by Ultra Violet. Harumi turned to Killow.

"Killow,take my daughter to my room and look after her.But DON'T do anything stupid!" Harumi commanded and Killow took Crystal away.

"Momma!" Crystal cried as Killow took her away.

Harumi turned back to Ultra Violet and crossed her arms.

"Answer me,UV.Have you even been a child?Did you even grow up?Or were you born an adult and never have any childhood?" Harumi asked.

"I was born as a baby,stupid!And of course I grow up!" UV answered.

"Then how can you not understand a SINGLE BIT about kids?!Crystal is still little,a 6-year-old child!And you're forcing her to do something she doesn't even want to do!!That is NOT how you raise a child!" Harumi scolded.

"I don't care!"

And with that, Harumi slapped UV really hard. 

"Remember,UV.I only agree to stay with my daughter in this stupid basement!I did not agree to give you the responsibility for my child!So don't try anything thst involves my daughter's life!She is my daughter and only mine!" Harumi reminded and walked out.

UV groaned with frustration as she watched Harumi walk away. She didn't plan to back down, nor ever she would be.

With Harumi, she was walking to her room, but questions began to appear in her mind.

'Why did I take Crystal?'

'I should have let her grow up with Lloyd.'

'Now my daughter's life is being messed up.'