Daughter of Green

Lloyd took Crystal to Mystake and asked her about the green light that was around Crystal while she was sleeping. While he was telling Mystake what happened, Crystal was moving so much and started screaming and crying. 

"Can you do something?" Lloyd asked.

"There is nothing to be done." Mystake answered.

"Come on,there's gotta be something!" Lloyd said with so much anxiety for his daughter.

"Do not worry,young Garmadon.It is normal,she was just like you after you were born." Mystake said and it confused Lloyd.

"What are you trying to say?" Lloyd said after he lifted an eyebrow.

"She has inherited your power,the power of the First Spinjitzu Master." Mystake answered and Lloyd was shocked and got even more worried.

"How is she suppose to handle that kind of power at this age?!" Lloyd asked in shock.

"Do not worry.As long as she is in the hands of good,she will be in-control of her powers." Mystake assured.

"That means,..." Lloyd started as his anxiety grew in him.

"She musn't be in Harumi's hands.But if she chooses to come back to you and be on the good side,only then your daughter can be in Harumi's hands." Mystake finished.

Lloyd looked at Crystal who was now sleeping peacefully in his arms with anxiety in his eyes and held her closer to him. 

"This isn't fair...I can't separate a child from her mother!It's not right!" Lloyd said with even more anxiety and panically.

"You can still tell her about her mother,but how to tell is up to you.And you can decide when she can meet her mother." Mystake told Lloyd to calm him down from his thoughts.

"Ok.I guess that's..kind of fair." Lloyd replied while calming down and thanked Mystake and went back to his room with Crystal.

Crystal started waking up and she looked at Lloyd and she giggled, but Lloyd could only hold her close with anxiety. He had no other choice but to separate Crystal from one of the most important people in her life, the one who had been pregnant with her for 9 months and delivered her. He started crying while holding Crystal, Crystal was confused and tried to reach Lloyd's face.

"I hope you'll understand why I do what I will do in order to protect you.I can't let you fall into the wrong hands,and your mother's hands...are the wrong hands." Lloyd said with tears and hugged Crystal.

"Wawa?" Crystal asked and reached out for Lloyd's eyes.

Lloyd sat Crystal down on the small blanket and let her watch another kids video on youtube on his phone to keep her busy. Misako entered the room and saw the expression of her worried son.

"Lloyd,are you ok?" Misako asked while walking towards Lloyd.

"Yeah,I'm ok.Sort of.." Lloyd answered, not really being able to lie. He was distracted by the thoughts of keeping Crystal safe and the powers she inharited.

"You're worried about keeping the secret from Crystal?" Misako guessed.

"I can't lie.I am worried about that.I can't lie to my own daughter,especially about her family!It's not fair!" Lloyd answered and complained and hit his desk which scared Crystal.

Crystal then cried and Lloyd realized he was getting out of control with his thoughts. 

"Gosh,I really need to control my stupid emotions!" Lloyd said to himself and held Crystal and he tried to calm her down.

"We're here to help,son." Misako said with a smile and her hand placed on Lloyd's shoulder.

Lloyd smiled and thanked Misako.