I Hate You

After what happened, Lloyd and Harumi decided to just stay in their room. At least until Crystal calms down.

"Does Jay ever close his mouth?Or does he needs to be gagged?" Harumi asked in annoyance.

"He sometimes be quiet,just hardly knows when." Lloyd answered.

"I'm seriously going to beat him up.If he makes my baby girl cry again,I am going to beat him up 'till he can't move a muscle!" Harumi warned.

"Calm down,he'll know when to be quiet." Lloyd said.

"Crystal's crying shows otherwise." Harumi replied while rocking Crystal.

Crystal was still crying while Harumi was still rocking her and tried to calm her down.

"Mwawa." Crystal said while crying.

"Don't cry no more,Crystal.Everything is ok." Harumi said.

"Bwue." Crystal said.

"He's not in here,Crystal.Don't worry." Lloyd said as he placed his hand on Crystal's head.

"Dwawa." Crystal called after she stopped crying.

"Come here." Lloyd said and started cradling Crystal.

"Dwawa...mwawa...tway." Crystal said.

"We're not going anywhere,Crystal." Lloyd said.

"Except the S.O.G Basement.I still need to get my clothes and Crystal's things." Harumi added.

"We'll go after we eat.We haven't eaten anything and it's already 9 a.m." Lloyd said.

"I'll go alone." Harumi said.

"Mwawa!" Crystal shouted.

"She's not going to let you go alone,y'know." Lloyd smirked.

"Crystal,I won't be long.Besides,you'll be with your father,I'll be right back." Harumi said and Crystal started crying.

"Crystal.." Harumi sighed.

"Mwawa nwo weave dwawa!" Crystal cried.

"You heard her." Lloyd said.

Harumi sighed in annoyance. She turned to Lloyd and grabbed a bit of food then held it near his mouth.

"Just hurry up and get it over with." Harumi said.

"Alright." Lloyd replied and was about to eat the food, but Harumi pulled her hand away with a smirk.

"Mwawa?" Crystal asked.

Harumi started giggling and put the food in front of Lloyd's mouth again. When he was about to eat it, Harumi got her hand away again and giggled.

"Rumi..!" Lloyd giggled and put Crystal down on the bed.

Then he grabbed Harumi's wrist and gently pulled it towards him. He tried to eat it but Harumi dropped the food on the plate. They both laughed but Crystal looked at them in confusion.

"Mwawa?Dwawa?" Crystal asked.

"Alright,alright,for real this time." Harumi said and grabbed the bit of food again and held it near Lloyd's mouth, but he did not open his mouth.

Instead, he looked at Harumi with a smirk as if he was suspecting the same thing.

"I'm not going to do it again,Lloyd!Hurry up!" Harumi said, trying to sound annoyed, but she couldn't stop giggling.

Instead of Lloyd taking the food, he pushed it towards Harumi. She got so surprised that she opened her mouth in response because she didn't want to have food on her face.