Chance?

Lloyd placed Crystal in the bed swing while waiting for Harumi's answer.

"So?What do you say?Are you willing to stay for our daughter?" Lloyd asked.

Harumi looked at Crystal who was still holding on to Lloyd's hand. Crystal looked at Harumi and tried to reach her.

"Mwawa,tway with dwawa." Crystal cried.

"Crystal-" Harumi said but Crystal cut her off.

"Pwease?" Crystal pleaded.

"Come on,Crystal.We need to leave." Harumi said and picked Crystal up.

She tried to separate Crystal's hand from Lloyd's but it was not easy. 

"Crystal,come on.We can't stay here." Harumi said but Crystal started crying while trying to hold on to Lloyd's hand.

"Just stop trying,Harumi.She's not going to let go." Lloyd said.

"Well I'm not going to stay here,neither will my daughter!" Harumi said.

"Rumi,I'm also her parent,I'm her father.We can't separate her from each other." Lloyd said.

"She's safer with me." Harumi said.

"She's safer with both of us!Not one of us!" Lloyd said and Harumi stopped moving.

"I already told you what would happen if we keep splitting up like this!You and I both know that what we want and don't want for Crystal are the same.And we can't do it without each other." Lloyd said.

Harumi looked at Crystal and placed her hand on her cheek.

"Mwawa,tway." Crystal said.

Harumi sighed and looked at Lloyd.

"Okay,I'll stay.But only for Crystal!I'm not coming back to you!" Harumi said and that was enough for Lloyd.

"Good." Lloyd replied and Crystal turned to him.

"Dwawa." crystal called and tried to reach him.

"Come here." Lloyd said and held Crystal.

"Pway!" Crystal said.

"It's already midnight.We should go to sleep." Harumi said.

"Pway?" Crystal begged.

"We can play tomorrow.We better get to sleep." Lloyd said to Crystal and cradled her.

"No sweep.Play!" Crystal cried.

"We can play tomorrow,sweetie.Let's go to sleep." Harumi said and placed her left hand on Crystal's head.

Crystal took her hand and tried to find Lloyd's hand. Harumi and Lloyd knew immediately what Crystal was trying to do.

"Off to bed now,you can play with our hands all you want tomorrow." Lloyd said and walked to Crystal's bed swing.

"Dwawa." Crystal called as Lloyd put Crystal in her swing.

Harumi walked to them and tucked Crystal in.

"Mwawa,dwawa.No weave." Crystal said.

"You heard the little girl." Lloyd said to Harumi in a teasing way and Harumi chuckled.

"Mwawa,dwawa." Crystal said.

"Spider's in the house

Sleep, Sleep

Spider bit the mouse

Sleep, Deep

Don't wake up or else you'll find a spider in your mouth." Harumi sang and Crystal started falling asleep.