The Walk

Outside of the basement, Harumi started walking around with Crystal, just enjoying the city and all.

"Dwadwa?" Crystal asked.

"Shh..sweetie,enough of him,alright?Let's just enjoy the-" Harumi whispered but was interrupted by some gangsters who surrounded her and Crystal.

"Look what we have here." Gangster 1 said.

"What's with the hood?Aren't you hot?" Gangster 4 mocked.

"She might be "hot",boys!" Gangster 3 said.

"Oh,becareful!Her husband might be coming to beat us up!Look at her,she has a child!" Gangster 2 laughed.

"What do you want?!" Harumi asked as she held Crystal closer.

Gangster 1 laughed and said, "Let's see how good you are at protecting your child!" and the gangsters started going around her creating smoke.

Crystal started crying as Harumi kept holding her close. She couldn't see anything so she couldn't defend herself so much, but all she could think about was not letting any of the gangsters getting close to her little baby.

"GET AWAY FROM US!!" Harumi yelled and the gangsters laughed.

"Look at the mother trying to protect her baby!" Gangster 1 mocked.

Harumi held Crystal closer and covered her with her jacket and teleported away. The gangsters growled and drove away. Meanwhile, Harumi was hiding in an alley way with Crystal. Crystal was crying in so much fear and Harumi tried to calm her down, but nothing worked since Crystal was so afraid.

"It's ok,Crystal.We're ok now,we're far from them." Harumi said to calm Crystal down, but she still cried.

Harumi tried to think of something to cheer Crystal up, but she couldn't think of anything. But then,..

"How about we go to the play center?You can have fun there." Harumi suggested and walked to the Ninjago City Mall.

She remembered the play center was at Level 4 so she went straight to that level. Once she arrived, she went to the lobby and bought some tokens. She decided to buy 20 tokens and took Crystal to one of the rides. She looked around and saw a ride that Crystal would like, and she could ride it with Crystal too.

 She looked around and saw a ride that Crystal would like, and she could ride it with Crystal too

"Let's go on that ride." Harumi suggested and walked to the carousel.

When they got closer to the ride, Crystal tried to reach one of the horses. 

"I guess this one doesn't need any tokens.We can just go on,I guess." Harumi said and hoped on one of the horses while holding Crystal with one arm and her other hand on the pole of the horse. 

"You like this horse?" Harumi asked playfully and Crystal giggled.

In a minute, the ride started going around. Crystal looked at Harumi while the ride was going.