Struggling Relationship

Nighttime.

Harumi sat on her bed, thinking about what she should do. She was the one who created the gang but why did they decide to involve her daughter that wasn't even 1 yet into her action. 

She wished she could stop everything and just run back to her family.

To run to Lloyd again and wrap her arms around him.

To play with Crystal all day long everyday.

To raise her daughter with Lloyd.

But it seemed rather impossible.

Whatever action she would take, her daughter would end up with one of them. Either the child would be raised by her father, or her mother.

"I can't let that happen!Crystal needs both her parents!But what can I do?" Harumi questioned herself.

She sighed and looked at the window. 

"Maybe I can..Wait no.Lloyd is needed here.I can't just make him leave and ignore his responsibility." Harumi said to herself.

She then turned to look at the burnt basement. 

She began tearing just by looking at it. 

The fight between two sides, the horror of seeing her little baby get involved in the fight, nearly lost her family.

"What have I done?!" Harumi began scolding herself. 

"Just get out of here and bring that little baby of yours already!!"

Harumi turned to look at the door and was not surprised to see Ultra Violet standing at the door with her hands on her hips and an angry expression on her face.

Harumi stood up.

"I'll bring my daughter here.But you have to keep your words that you will not interfere with her life.Whatever she wants to do,let her do.Whatever she wants to be,let her be." Harumi said.

"As long as you also keep your words not to betray us again." UV said.

Harumi sighed and walked out of her room. UV, Killow, and Mr.E escorted her to the gate. THen Harumi stopped and turned to them.

"I'll do this alone." Harumi said.

"But you might need our help." Killow said.

"I think I've made it clear that I can handle things on my own!Besides,in this case,any fight is unnecessary." Harumi said as she walked away from the base. 

UV crossed her arms, still unsure whether to trust Harmui being on her own or not. But she has no fear about it at all. 

'Whatever she chooses to do,I get the victory.If she obeys,the S.O.G will stand last.If she betrays us again,then I get to hurt people.'

"Let's leave her alone.She'll come back soon anyway." UV said.

"But what if she betrays us again?" Mr.E asked.

"It won't matter.We'll always be at the top." UV responded and walked inside.

Killow and Mr.E followed her. They went to the Doom Room to check on the bikers. Some of them were arm-wrestling, some were throwing knives at the wall and targets, and some..

Were slacking.

"HEY!!GET UP,YOU SLACKY IDIOTS!!" UV yelled.

The bikers who were..being slacky, immediately stood up and went to join in with the other bikers.