Teaching a Child

Harumi was in her room, trying to teach Crystal how to read. But UV kept interrupting her.

"I want to tway with momma!" Crystal cried.

"It's time for training!" UV said.

"I'm still teaching her to read,UV!So leave us alone!" Harumi said.

"She shouldn't waste her time in some boring books!" UV threw the book away and that made Crystal cry.

"That was my fa-..favo-..." 

"I know,Crystal.We'll read it later.How about you go and play?" Harumi said.

"Phwone!" Crystal cried.

Harumi gave her phone to Crystal and let her play with it while she talked to UV. She glared at UV angrily and stood up.

"I'm going to say this one last time,UV!You are not Crystal's mother,I am!And she is still too young to fight!In her age,she should be learning to read and talk,and play!Not learn about fighting stances or how to swing a weapon!Especially real ones!!" Harumi shouted.

"How about a toy version then?" UV asked.

"No,UV.Leave my daughter alone!I brought her here with me to protect her!Not to give you such ridiculous permission to do everything you want in my daughter's life!!" Harumi shouted.

"You know how things here go,Harumi!You made the rules!" UV reminded.

"And it only applies for you,the generals,and the bikers!Not my daughter!" Harumi said.

"She is part of the gang,Harumi.So the rules also apply to her!" UV said.

"I will decide that!Because Crystal.is.MY.DAUGHTER!!" Harumi shouted and kicked(literally) UV out of the room and shut the door on her face.

Harumi sighed with a groan and slumped on her bed, her right arm over her eyes.

"Momma?" Crystal asked.

"I'm fine,Crystal.Just a little tired.Continue playing with your game." Harumi said.

"I want to play with momma." Crystal cried.

"I'm not-"

"Please,momma.." Crystal showed her sad baby eyes.

Like this :

When Harumi saw it, she couldn't resist

When Harumi saw it, she couldn't resist. She pushed herself up to sit on the bed and picked Crystal up, put her on her lap.

"What do you want to play with?" Harumi asked.

"Makeup!" Crystal answered.

"Makeup?Why do you want to play with that?" Harumi asked, a bit surprised and confused.

"For..that..wady." Crystal said.

"Which lady?" Harumi asked.

"The one with gway skin.Momma and that wady always awgue." Crystal answered.