You're Safer With Me

"You're safe with me." Lloyd whispered while still stroking Crystal's head.

And since Lloyd was laying down with his hand still stuck in Crystal's grip, he started falling asleep. 

And soon enough at midnight, everyone went to sleep. But Kai and Skylor wasn't having the best of luck.

"Come on,Sky.Why are you crying?" Skylor asked as she tried to calm her little baby down.

"Maybe he's hungry again?" Kai said.

"We just fed him,he can't be hungry again." Skylor said.

"Put him on the swing maybe?He likes the swing so much." Kai suggested and Skylor did as Kai said, but that wasn't the right solution.

"What's the matter with you,Sky?What do you want,you want to play?"  Skylor asked and Sky started calming down.

"Looks like that's what he wants." Kai said.

"But it's really late,it's already midnight.It's not good for kids his age to stay up this late." Skylor protested.

"Well there's nothing we can do about it but just play with him.We can just play with him on the bed and he'll fall asleep by himself." Kai said.

"Alright." Skylor replied and put Sky down on the bed.

Sky just looked around and started crying again.

"Sky,it's ok.Look what I got here.Look." Skylor said playfully and shakes one of Sky's baby toy.

Sky looked at it and started giggling and grabbed it from Skylor's hand

"Finally,he's ca-" Kai said but was interrupted when Sky was crawling from the bed and tried to get down.

"Where are you going,Sky?" Skylor asked as she walked to pick Sky up.

"Where do you think you're going,little mister?" Kai asked playfully.

Sky looked at Kai then to his toy, he kept staring at it and Kai understood what Sky wanted.

"Oh,I see what this little guy wants." Kai said and Skylor was confused.

"What is it?" Skylor asked.

"Crystal." Kai answered.

"Crystal?" Skylor asked confusedly.

"Sky wanted to play with Crystal,that's why he was crying." Kai answered.

"Oh.." Skylor replied and chuckled.

"What are we going to do?We can't just wake Lloyd up and ask him to let the kids play.It's really late." Kai said and he yawned.

Skylor was about to answer when they heard shouting, it was Lloyd.

"Wait here,Skylor." Kai said and ran to Lloyd's room.

But there was a problem, the door was locked.