Choice

It was midnight and everyone was asleep. But it wasn't very peaceful in Lloyd's room. 

A strange black-hooded figure snuck in through the broken window and was carefully approaching the sleeping family. 

Actually, he/she was going for the sleeping baby. 

He/She saw that the parents had their hands on the baby so he/she gently and slowly moved their hands away. But it only made them move closer to their baby. 

The figure moved back, fearing they would notice him/her in their room. But none of them woke up. The figured slowly crawled back to the bed and to the little baby. He/She slowly moved the parents' hands again while slowly lifting the baby up.

Crystal began to whimper in her sleep. Harumi heard her baby's whimper and started waking up.

"Sweetie?" Harumi asked in a tired and small voice.

The black-hooded figure began to panic inside and immediately snatched the baby.

Harumi got woken up and sat up. 

"Crystal?" She asked.

When she got a good look at Crystal, she saw that she was being cradled by a black hooded-figure. 

Her eyes widened in fear.

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!!"

With her scream, Lloyd suddenly woke up. 

"Rumi,what's wrong?!" Lloyd asked.

Then Lloyd heard a cry, he turned to the direction and was shocked to see a black-hooded figure cradling his little baby. 

Crystal was crying so loudly. 

"Crystal!!" Lloyd shouted.

The black-hooded figure was about to run for the window, but Lloyd blocked his/her way. 

"WHO ARE YOU?!?!AND WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH MY DAUGHTER?!?!" Lloyd yelled.

But the black-hooded figure stayed silent.

Harumi stood behind him/her. 

"TELL US WHO YOU ARE AND GIVE ME MY BABY BACK!!" Harumi demanded.

The hooded figure turned to her. 

Harumi was about to run to them, but came to a halt when the hooded figure held a spear at her daughter. 

"Get that weapon away from my daughter!!" Harumi shouted.

But the figure didn't move.

But when Crystal began pulling his/her shirt, 

"Stay STILL,you little BRAT!!" 

Harumi immediately recognized the voice.

"U-Ultra Violet?!" Harumi asked in shock.

Ultra Violet groaned.

"Stupid baby!!" Ultra Violet scoffed and slowly took off her hood.

"Ultra Violet!!What are you doing here?!" Harumi asked with anger.

"You've BETRAYED us!!" Ultra Violet yelled.

"What are you talking about?!" Harumi asked.

"You went to our basement the other day to pack your things!!Because you wanted to move in here and leave us!!" Ultra Violet shouted and threw her spear at Harumi.

Harumi caught it. 

Crystal was still crying, but she also started pulling UV's shirt really hard.

"You STUPID BABY!!STAY STILL!!" UV yelled.