Sanctuary

"Are you a FAIR Hero or a CHEATER?!" Harumi shouted and stood up with anger.

"What do you mean,Harumi?!" Nya asked with annoyance in her voice.

"Isn't it obvious why Crystal just crawled to Lloyd right after she looked at him?!" Harumi asked, pointing something out.

"Because she wants to be on the good side!" Kai answered confidently.

"She's a baby,hothead!AND,between me and Lloyd,LLOYD is the one who had spend time with Crystal!Of course she would recognize him and trust him right away,but she never had spend time with me at all,you locked me up!!So she never got the chance to even look at me!!" Harumi pointed out.

Everyone was silent, knowing what Harumi just said was right. Crystal only spent time with her father because her mother was locked up. Harumi walked to Crystal and was about to take her from Lloyd but he backed away while holding Crystal in his arms.

"I hate to do this,but I cannot let you hold Crystal.I know you'll just ran away with her and give her a dark life and future." Lloyd said.

"She'll get hurt if she stay with you!!" Harumi argued.

"I won't let anything happen to her,Harumi!" Lloyd said.

"Neither will I!" Harumi replied and shouted, "Now give her to me!!" while trying to take Crystal from Lloyd.

"I can't!It's for her own good,Harumi!You're her mother,you'd know that!" Lloyd pointed out.

Harumi was out of words, she stared at Crystal who was playing with Lloyd's fingers. She was about to touch her cheek, but Nya pushed her away.

"Get out of here,Quiet One!!" Nya shouted.

"NOT without my daughter!!" Harumi refused.

"You are NOT gonna take her away from her father,Harumi!!" Misako told Harumi.

"Have you forgotten who the baby's mother is?!" Harumi asked.

"Maybe we have,maybe we haven't!Now LEAVE!!" Cole shouted and pushed Harumi away.

Harumi was fighting them but UV pulled her out of the basement.

"HEY!!ULTRA VIOLET,LET ME GO!!!!" Harumi yelled while trying to get away from UV's grip.

UV didn't ignore her, but she kept pulling Harumi out of the Resistance Basement and they along with the S.O.G left the Resistance Basement and went to their basement. Lloyd was relieved that all of that was over, for now. But he chose not to focus on that, he just wanted to focus on his responsibility of Crystal, his daughter. Crystal looked at Lloyd and pulled a bit of his hair to snap him out of his thoughts, and that definitely worked.

"Ow!Crystal..!" Lloyd whined and chuckled.

"Looks like we just got ourselves a new member." Kai declared.

"She can be the one who lift our spirit!I'm pretty sure her cuteness will distract us from getting stressed,or that sort of things." Jay said and they all laughed.

"In order to do that,she has to go to sleep first." Lloyd said.

Jay giggled and said, "Alright.Hurry to your father-daughter moment."

Lloyd took Crystal to their room and put Crystal on the bed near the pillow(The pillow was behind Crystal). Lloyd looked for the doll he got for Crystal around the room, but he forgot where he put it.

"Where is the doll?I could've sworn I put it in here!" Lloyd said to himself.

He kept looking but he couldn't find it, he decided to ask his friends.