This Was Such a Bad Idea

Lloyd went to get some breakfast for himself and his family. He was about to walk to the kitchen when his friends called him.

"Hey,buddy.How was last night?" Cole greeted.

"It was alright." Lloyd answered.

"Did you get your baby back?" Kai asked.

"Yep.She's sleeping in my room right now,I'm just gonna get her some milk and feed her in my room.I'm still pretty tired." Lloyd answered.

"Alright,here's your breakfast." Misako said as she handed Lloyd his breakfast and a bottle of milk for Crystal.

"Thanks,mom." Lloyd thanked after he took the food and milk, then he went back to his room.

As soon as he went in his room, he closed the door and was about to walk to the bed.

"Can you please lock the door?I don't want anyone sneaking in on us." Harumi said.

"Why?We have to tell them." Lloyd questioned.

"But not now,I'm not ready!" Harumi whispered, not wanting anyone else to hear.

"Alright." Lloyd replied and put the food on the bed, then he locked the door.

He sat on the bed and put the food in front of them and picked Crystal up to feed her, but she was still asleep.

"She must have been exhausted." Lloyd chuckled as he put the bottle down on the desk next to his bed.

"It was a long night last night." Harumi replied.

"And I see you've changed your mind." Lloyd said in a teasing way.

"What do you mean?" Harumi asked.

"You changed out of your suit." Lloyd answered.

"Oh,right." Harumi sighed and added, "But it was only because it was uncomfortable!"

"If you say so." Lloyd teased and chuckled a little.

Then, Crystal started waking up and started crying. Lloyd grabbed her milk bottle and tried to feed her, but Crystal did not want to drink the milk.

"Looks like she doesn't like you anymore.Give her to me,I'll feed her." Harumi teased with a smirk and took Crystal and the bottle from Lloyd.

Harumi then tried to feed Crystal, but she did not want to drink the milk from her either.

"Looks like she doesn't like you either." Lloyd teased back with a smirk.

Harumi sighed and put the bottle down.

"What's wrong now,Crystal?Why don't you want to drink your milk?" Harumi asked while holding Crystal.

Crystal tried to get down and after Harumi put her down, she crawled to the bottle and grabbed Harumi's left hand and Lloyd's right hand and made them hold the bottle. 

"Miwk.Mwawa awnd dwawa,fweed Cwysty." Crystal said.

"Both of us?" Lloyd asked playfully and Crystal squealed as a yes.

"You're joking." Harumi said.

Crystal kept reaching the bottle, asking her parents to feed her together.

Harumi sighed and said, "Let's just get this over with." 

Harumi laid Crystal down on a small blanket with her head on the small pillow then started feeding her together with Lloyd. Surprisingly, Crystal drank the milk really fast, faster than she ever was.

"Wow,that was quick." Lloyd commented.

"Tell me about it." Harumi replied.

They tried taking the bottle from Crystal, but she didn't want to let go. But her hands weren't holding the bottle, they were holding Lloyd and Harumi's hands.