-𝘊𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘥-

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗟𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲 (𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗠𝗲𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘇)
*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝟭𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗟𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲 (𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗠𝗲𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘇)*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝟭𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

__________________________________

"Hey Y/N, excited for tonight?" Bruce asked, walking into the common room. I hum in response "Extremely, where's Tony?" I asked. He bites into an apple and then replied "In his workshop". Then, Bruce walked out as I walked down the corridor to Tony's workshop.

As I entered Tony was just about to walk out so he crashed into me and grabbed my waist. "Idiot" I giggled, ruffling his hair. He stuck his tongue out at me "About tonight, you've told us all, even the public, the song is called Dollhouse, what's if about?" Tony asked as we walked upstairs to our room together.

I sat down on the bed next to Tony and cuddled into him "It's about- well it's- um it's about my childhood, I didn't have a very nice childhood- um growing up and- well I don't keep in contact with them anymore" I stuttered, trying to explain. Tony kissed my head "Well you have me now, and I apologise for your horrible childhood honey, you didn't deserve it, and in the future we can start our own family" he said smiling.

There was a knock on the door and Nat and Wanda came in with dresses, shoes, purses, hair products and make up "Stark we need your girlfriend, come on Y/N, grab your outfit and stuff then come to my room" Wanda said and they left. Tony kissed my lips playfully and sent me off giggling.

"Okay Y/N we will do you last as you are the most important and will take longest, Nat first" Wanda said and we all nodded. Nat sat down as Wanda started on her make up and I began on her hair.