-𝘈𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵-

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲, 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗻𝗮𝗻𝗰𝘆, 𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗲𝘅
*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 1𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲, 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗻𝗮𝗻𝗰𝘆, 𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗲𝘅*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 1𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

__________________________________

"When are we gonna tell them?" I ask Tony, touching up my makeup in the mirror. He comes and hugs me from behind, resting his head on my shoulder "I'm not sure, tonight maybe, they'll get suspicious why your not drinking and why we aren't gonna leave the party early to have sex" he explained, rubbing my stomach gently. I whack his arm playfully "Tony!". A small chuckle comes from his mouth "Alright I'm ready, let's go!" I exclaim, getting up and going downstairs with Tony.

As soon as we got in there he kissed my cheek then went over to Bruce and Thor, leaving me to go over to Natasha. "Good evening Y/N/N, the usual?" Nat asks, making a cocktail for someone else. I shake my head gently "No thank you, sparkling water will do" I tell Nat, her eyebrows furrowed. She puts her hand to my forehead "Are you okay?" She asks, giving me the sparkling water. I nod and smile at her "Not in the mood for drinking tonight, what about you?" I ask her back. "Oh I'm drinking alright, does this mean no sex with Stark tonight?" Nat replied, smirking into her drink. My eyes widen and I choke on my drink "I don't know, probably not" I tell her, her smirk growing. "You only sleep with Stark when your drunk?" She raised an eyebrow. "Wha-no!" I try to explain. "I'm messing with you Y/N/N, come on let's go to the others" she says, grabbing my hand and walking over to the couch.

"I think Y/N is sick, she isn't drinking!" Nat expressed as we sat down. "What? Since when?!" Clint asked, eyes widening. "Since tonight, duh!" Sam told him, flicking Clint's head. "She's gotta be sick, Tony take her to the doctor!" Steve joked, patting his back. "Haha so funny" Tony replied, glancing at me. "Why though?" Thor asks, very confused. "Well she might just not want to anymore, drinking can lead to memory loss, likelihood of doing drugs, cancer development or liver disease-." Bruce explained. "Okay okay we get it!" Bucky said, annoyed about how long it went on. "Let's just move on, game of truth or dare?" Tony suggests. We all nod.

"I'll start, Sam truth or dare?" Clint asks, turning his head to Sam. "Truth" Sam replied, taking a sip of beer. "What's the most expensive thing you've ever bought?" He asked. "A house" Sam replied simply "Alright Nat, truth or dare?". "Urm dare" she told Sam, a few reactions going around the room. "Down 8 shots, here" Sam told her, pouring them all out in front of her. "Fuck you Wilson" she said, starting to down them all as he poured. Nat slammed down the final empty glass on the table "There we go, Y/N truth or dare?" She asked. I contemplated it in my head, if she asked that would be revealed to soon so "Dare" I said. "Thank you, drink this cocktail!" She told me, sliding it across the table.

"Nope, not happening" Tony said, dragging it back to Nat. "Why not, it's just a drink?" Steve asked, confused. Clint gasped and covered his mouth "No way!" He yelled, getting out his phone and texting me. I nodded at him "Congratulations, *he laughed* oh I can't wait to see Stark as a-." But I covered his mouth. "Congratulations? OH MY GOD, are you pregnant?" Nat asked, confused and excited. I clapped my hands "She worked out the mystery!" I exclaim. "So you are pregnant?" Thor checks. "No shit Sherlock" Tony said, downing his drink. "Congratulations!" Everyone said, hugging Tony and I.

A while later the party had died down and Tony was extremely drunk as he wasn't under my watch and I had gone to bed earlier. "Tony you need to go to bed" Steve instructed, helping him upstairs with Bucky. "Noooo, letssss paaaartyyyy" he slurred. "Actually, let's go to the guest room, we don't want you disturbing Y/N" Bucky suggested, changing the direction and taking him to the guest room. Steve nodded and shut the door, going back downstairs with Bucky to tidy up.

The next morning I woke up and got ready, heading downstairs to the kitchen and making a smoothie

The next morning I woke up and got ready, heading downstairs to the kitchen and making a smoothie. Once I made it, it seems I woke Steve up with the loud noise "Morning Y/N, how's you sleep?" He rubbed his eyes, making a pot of coffee. I gave him a thumbs up "Great, where's Tony?" I asked him, confused why he wasn't in bed this morning. "In the guest room, he was way to drunk to sleep with you" Steve told me. I nodded and got some paracetamol out the cupboard and a glass of water then went to Tony.

He was still fast asleep so I placed the water and paracetamol down on the nightstand. Tony started stirring in his sleep "Good morning baby" I said, rubbing his head with my thumb. He yawned and sits up "My head" Tony groaned. I gave him the tablets and water then kissed him softly. He placed his hands on the back of my neck and continued to make out with me, rubbing my thigh gently. "Tony we can't" I mumbled into the kiss. "I know" he muttered, pulling me onto his lap. There was a knock on the door making me pull away quickly and go to open it. "Morning guys, we have a visitor so get ready" Nat poked her head round the door then shut it. Tony groaned and layed back down.

"Just 9 months"