-𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵-

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲, 𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝘀𝗲𝘅𝘂𝗮𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁
*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝟭𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻* (𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗸𝗶𝗱𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗔𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗮)

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲, 𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝘀𝗲𝘅𝘂𝗮𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝟭𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻* (𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗸𝗶𝗱𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗔𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗮)

__________________________________

"Mommy loves you so so much, Goodnight my beautiful girl" I whisper, kissing Amelia's forehead and standing up to face Peter as he was on the top bunk. "Goodnight mommy" he mumbled, kissing my nose. I softly planted a kiss on his forehead "Goodnight my precious boy, I love you to the moon and back" I whisper to Peter, turning on the white noise and shutting the door slowly.

I then went to mine and Tony's bedroom to find him laying in bed wearing only boxers. "Hey baby, your looking very sexy" I say teasingly, turning off the light and straddled him. He groans and grabbed my hips as I grind against him. Tony quickly flips me over and runs his finger along the waistline of my shorts. I moan as he slips a finger into my shorts and stars rubbing my clit slowly. My back arches and he attached his lips to mine, kissing me passionately.

Just then the bedroom door opened and I quickly shoved Tony off me making him fall onto the floor. "Ow" he grumbled, rubbing his head. Two small figures appeared in the light "Mommy..there's a monster under our bed" Amelia whimpered. "Can we sleep with you and daddy?" Peter pouted, hugging his sister. "Well actually kiddo-." Tony started, clambering back into the bed. I nudged him "Of course you can, come climb in" I patted a spot in between Tony and I. Tony side-eyed me as the two of them came in and Peter snuggled up to me and Amelia Tony.

"Daddy, why's there a stick on your lap?" Amelia asked, pointing at the duvet. My eyes widened, I was lost for words. "Well y-you see sweetheart, when m-mommy does something to daddy, it f-feels nice so t-that happens" Tony tried to explain. "I want mommy to make me feel nice!" Peter cried. "No! N-no you don't!" I quickly replied. Amelia's eyebrows furrowed "Can daddy do it to me?" she asked. "NO! No sweetie I won't ever do that to you.." Tony immediately told her.

She frowned "Thats not fair" Amelia threw her hands up in the air. "Maybe one day.." Tony mumbled. "No no no ignore daddy, let's just go to sleep" I glared at him and layed back, resting my head on the pillow.

The two twins soon fell asleep and Tony turned to me "We need to go on holiday, just the two of us and get Nat to babysit" he whispered in a frustrated tone. "I agree, let's do that" I murmur, reaching over and lightly squeezing his erection then going back to cuddling Peter. He moaned quietly and gave me his middle finger before falling asleep.