-𝘔𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴-

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀- 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲
*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 1𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*
(𝗜𝗺𝗺𝗮 𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝗼 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝗳 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗸 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻)

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀- 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 1𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*(𝗜𝗺𝗺𝗮 𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝗼 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝗳 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗸 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻)

__________________________________

We sat in the car outside my family's house as Tony was panicking like crazy. He wiped his sweaty hands in his shirt and fiddled with his fingers. I grabbed his hand and intertwined it with mine "Baby relax, they will love you, I'm sure my two sisters will at least!" I try to reassure him. "But what if they don't, we've been together for a year and I've never met them, they would look at my past and just expect me to cheat or something!" He started breathing heavily. Quickly, realising he was about to have a panic attack, I took his cheeks and kissed him. Tony relaxed instantly making his breathing calm down. I pull away and smile "You have nothing to worry about, your not that type of man anymore, now let's go inside!" I say, getting out. He follows after me and we walk to the front door. My mum answers the door "Y/N!" A smile plastered on her face and hugged me tightly. "Hey mum, this is Tony" I introduce them. He puts out his hand "Nice to meet you Mrs Y/L/N". "Oh call me Y/M/N, it's lovely to meet you!" She hugs him and we go inside. My sisters are sitting at the table watching tv "No hugs for big sissy then?" I ask and they look up. "Y/N!" The 5 year old one yells, running over and jumping into my arms. Crouching down, I meet her in the hug and my other 10 year old sister joins the hug. "Girls this is Tony, say hello" I tell them. "I'm Y/S/N.." the older one said then the younger one said he'd name too. "It's nice to meet you girls, I'm Tony" he smiled and stood up shakily. I squeezed his hand as my dad and step-dad came in. "Dad!" I run over and hug him. "Y/N, it's lovely to see you!" He said, pulling away. I hug my step-dad and walk over to Tony "This Tony, Tony my dad and step-dad" I pointed to them individually. My dad put his hand out and shook Tony's "Good to finally meet you" my dad said sternly. "Yes it's a pleasure" My step-dad said, shaking Tony's hand too. "Nice to meet you too" Tony says. "Hey son, mind if you come to the dining room?" My dad asks, taking Tony's hand and they walk into a different room. I look at my mum "Oh leave them, they'll be fine, it's just your dad and step-dad being protective!" She smiles and gives me a glass of champagne. "I hope they won't be too hard on him, Tony is the best man I've met, just don't tell them that" I say, sipping the drink. My mum laughs and carries on cooking dinner "Have you met the Avengers?" My youngest sister asks me. I nod at her "They are really nice people, Auntie Nat misses you though". "I miss Auntie Nat and Uncle Clint lots, can we FaceTime them?" She asks. "Of course we can, here let's call them now" I life her onto my lap and call Clint. He picks up and answers in a groggy voice "Y/N it's 7am...Y/S/N!" His voice tone changes. "Uncle Clint, I miss you lots!" She giggles. "Oh I miss you too pumpkin, wanna go find Auntie Nat with me?" He asks. She nods as Clint gets out of bed and walks down the hall to Nat's room. "Barton get out!" Nat yells but Clint jumps on her bed and shows the phone. "Oh my god- sorry Y/S/N!" She sits up. "Auntie Nat, your hair looks funny!" She looks confused. Clint snorts as Nat kicks him off camera "That's because some birdbrain woke me up before Auntie Nat likes to get up" she smiles sarcastically. Y/S/N giggles as I smile at Clint and Nat "So where's Stark?" Clint asks as Y/S/N runs away. "In a different room with my dad and step-dad" I say into the phone. They both burst out laughing "Th-attt is so fu-uuny!" Nat manges to get out through a contagious laugh. "Not for him, anyway I better go now cause I hear them I think!" I hang up before they can say bye. Tony walks in and just stands behind me "Who was that?" He asks. "Clint and Nat" I turn around and look at his trembling lips. "What did you say to him?!" I turn to my dad. "Oh nothing..just a few reminders of our house rules.." he told me. "Sure sure, so what are we actually eating tonight?" I ask my mum. "Oh well I decided to cook some Steak, I hope that'll do". "Of course of will, your Steak is amazing!". A few seconds later I realise Tony doesn't have a drink so I get him one and we got sit down in the lounge, waiting for my dad. "You alright?" I turn to him. He nods but breathes in heavily "Y-Your dads are.." he starts but stops. "Protective? Yes I know" I giggle and lay my head on his shoulder. "But I promise they aren't trying to do anything to our relationship". Tony looks down at me and smiles slightly "I love you Y/N". "Love you more" he pecks my lips as my dad walks in. "So how've you been?" My dad asks me. I shrug "I guess being able to have a night off from working is nice, sometimes being the CEO of the largest weapons manufacturer in the world can be hard". He laughs "Well, it's a good position you've gotten yourself" he said. "All thanks to this man right here". Tony laughs "But you deserved it". I nod "Of course I did" I say sarcastically making them both laugh. "DINNER!" My mum yells.

A while later Tony and I were getting ready to leave "Thanks for having us Y/M/N" Tony smiles. "Oh no problem, bye you two!" She hugs us and we leave. Tony shuts my door and then gets into the drivers seat "Time for a 2 hour drive" he sighs. "Oh baby I can drive if you want?" I suggest. He shakes his head "I didn't have a drink on purpose, you go to sleep darling and I'll wake you up when we get back to the compound" he puts his hand on my knee and drives off. I put my head in my hand and fall asleep about 10 minutes into the drive.

After what seemed like 5 minutes, Tony shook me slightly. "Honey we are back" he said in a soft tone. I run my eyes and sit up to face him "Okay.." I mutter, getting out the car. He locks it and puts his arm around my waist "Your tired". I shake my head "N-No!" I protest. He chuckles "You are". "Fine maybe just a tiny winy bit!" I lay my head on his shoulder. "See..".