-𝘓𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯-

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀- 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲
*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 1𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀- 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 1𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

__________________________________

Everyone watched the tv anxiously as the President gave a speech about this need virus going around the world, Corona Virus. "Unfortunately, due to recent events, the whole of the United States will have to go into lockdown". "Yes!" Tony yelled, weird looks being shot at him. "Why are you so happy about this?" I asked him. "Because you can't go to work and I get to spend all of my time with you!" He grinned and lay his head on my lap. "And no missions!" Nat added. "Oh God.." I mumbled. "Don't be sad Y/N, your literally in lockdown with the best people ever!" Clint smirked. "More like the worst people ever" I said. "That's mean" Tony sat up and pouted. I giggled and wrapped my hands around his neck "Not you of course, perhaps just Clint, Sam, Bucky and Steve" I whisper. "Oh don't get me started on Rogers, we're gonna get these pep talks everyday about wash your hands, 2 meters it's gonna be horrible" Tony groaned. Steve rolled his eyes "At least I'm not the one dating you, I feel so bad for Y/N most of the time" Steve says. "So when do you not feel bad for her?" Sam asks, smirking. "When Starks at work, obviously" Steve pointed out. Bucky chuckled as Tony threw a pillow at him and held onto me tightly. "Well she's taken, and amazing, unlike your single ass!" Tony said defending himself. "Steve you don't need to feel bad for me, I love Tony, go sort out your love life with Nat" I told him. His eyes went wide as Nat turned bright red "Y/N, w-we don't like each other!" Nat stuttered, Steve nodding in agreement. "Sure sure, Heimdall tells me you two have been up to all sorts together, walks in the park, dinner dates in Paris-." Thor went on and on. "Yeah yeah we get it buddy" Steve yelled. Tony smirked into my neck "I love my life".

We are 5 months into lockdown, I think I'm going insane. Living with the Avengers I can just deal with, but this is on a whole other level. "Y/NNNNN where are you?!" Tony yelled, the message spreading throughout the compound. I was laying outside on the grass soaking up the summer sun as Tony pulled me up. "Hey!" I whimpered. "It's 7am Y/N, we are going back to bed" he yawned, rushing back upstairs with me. He threw me on the bed and tucked us in, holding onto me in a safety manner. "You realise nobody's gonna attack me right" I said, looking up at him. "You realise that I love you more than anything and never want you to leave my side" Tony kissed my forehead and shut his eyes. I giggled at his comment "I love you more Stark". His eyes show up and looked at me "You, missy, can not call me Stark!" He ordered sternly. "Sorry darling" I whispered sarcastically. "Much better" he kissed me forehead and we both shut our eyes until we heard screaming. "CLINT YOU BARSTARD!" Nat screamed, running up and down the hallway looking for Clint. Clint ran into our room "Don't make a fucking sound!" He hissed, diving under the bed. The bed lifted up and then went back down as Tony and I landed with a thump. A purple haired Nat came storming in and Tony burst out laughing as I looked at her. "Steve definitely won't want to date you now" I looked her up and down. She was in a bath robe, purple water droplets staining the white material. "Zip it, where is he, I know he's here!" Nat said, looking around the room. "As much as I enjoy this view, your gonna have to leave" Tony said. "Excuse me?!" I yelled. "I'm joking, joking!" he quickly added, burying his head under the duvet. "You better be!" Nat screamed, storming out. I hung off the side of the bed and looked under it to see Clint holding his breath. "You dyed her hair purple?!" I asked. He shrugged "It was funny, she's been driving me up the bloody wall lately!" Clint huffed, clambering to sit at the end of the bed. "How are you two not sick of each other, everyone's getting so agitated with each other!" Clint asked sighing. "Because we love each other, but to be fair all the hugs and kisses is getting a bit annoying" I said quietly. "That's so mean, you love the attention I give you, I'm not sick of you yet!" Tony says, sitting up. Clint smirks "Love in paradise, I'm going to hide somewhere else, later!" He said, climbing into the vents. I looked at Tony and sighed "Your fine babe, you know I didn't mean it". He raised an eyebrow but pushed me back down and lay on my stomach. "I know, it's just fun seeing you wound up" he shuts his eyes. I smile and kiss his forehead "I love you Stark" making me smirk. Tony frowned at my comment "Ahem" he coughs. "I love you honey" he gave me a thumbs up making a small giggle come out my mouth. "I love you more future Mrs Stark" then he fell asleep. My eyes went wide at his comment but I just fell asleep too.