-𝘓𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘯-

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲, 𝗮 𝗯𝗶𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲
*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝟭𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲, 𝗮 𝗯𝗶𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝟭𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

__________________________________

I hurry through the busy streets of London, dying to get back home and relax. My phone buzzes so I look down and see that my best friend posted a picture of her with her boyfriend on a beach date. A small smile creeped onto my face but soon faded when I crashed into someone, dropping and smashing my phone.

"Shit!" I mumbled, crouching down and picking up the remains. "Oh my god Tony what did you do?!" A female voice exclaims, crouching down next to me and helping me pick up the glass. "I am so sorry, he will pay for a new one, he wasn't looking where he was going" she said, standing up next to me. I sigh and rub my forehead "No, no it's fine" I huff, looking at the the man and woman. "No no I insist, Nat I'll meet you back at the hotel" he said then grabbed my hand and took me to the nearest apple store.

"You really don't next to do this, I wasn't paying attention" I told him. "No it's fine, I'm Tony by the way" he puts out his hand. I shake it "Y/N, you're not from England are you?" I asked, picking out a phone. "Nope, I'm from Manhattan but I like in New York, I'm surprised you didn't- nothing" he said, giving the staff a massive check then walking out with me.

"I can't just let you do that, let me buy you coffee, come on" I say, grabbing his hand and taking him  to Starbucks. I get my drink and order Tony what he wants then sit down at the table. "Your a nice guy Tony, but I recognise you from somewhere, I just can't put my finger on it". He chuckles "I'm um, Tony Stark, Iron man" he said.

I cough on my drink "Say what now, is that why there are loads of people with cameras outside?" I exclaim, wiping my mouth. Tony pulls his shades down onto his eyes "Yup, I should get going though, here I'll walk you too your apartment" he said, giving me his hand. I take it and walk out the cafe with him, my apartment being a block away however on the top floor.

Once we get to my apartment door I stand on the inside of it, Tony outside with his hands in his pocket. "I hope you like your new phone and stuff" Tony said, shuffling around. I smile and we move a bit closer to each other, not realising at the time. "I love it, anyway you should probably get going, here's my number" I say, handing him a sheet of paper which he stuffs in his pocket. "Or not..." he mumbles.

We both gently move in, kissing each other softly though we had only met that day. Tony deepened the kiss and pushed me inside the door, along with himself and locked it then lifted me up and we continued to make out as we went to the bedroom.

The next morning I wake up naked, sleeping beside a very naked Tony Stark. I yawn and cuddle into his chest which makes him stir in his sleep. "Mmm, that was the best nights sleep ever" he said groggily, massaging my thigh. I smile and kiss his cheek "You could say that again, it was amazing" I tell him, clenching my thighs together.

Tony rests his head on my chest in between my two breasts and continues to rub my thigh "What- shit" he mumbles, rubbing his eyes. "You've gotta go back to New York haven't you?" I asked, sighing and sitting up. "I'm sorry Y/N, I have your number, you're truly an amazing woman, maybe we just weren't meant to be" Tony said, pulling me in for one last long, passionate kiss then walking out the room.

A few days later I was walking around London, shopping for some skincare and beauty products until there was a large crash and buildings started crumbling

A few days later I was walking around London, shopping for some skincare and beauty products until there was a large crash and buildings started crumbling. I screamed and ducked under a piece of rubble as loads of weird aliens started flying around the city. Two children stood in the middle of the road screaming for the parents, who were trapped under some rubble. I breathed in and ran out onto the road, lifted them up and took them to their parents, removing the rubble. "MEDICS, I NEED MEDICS OVER HERE!" I yelled who took the small family away.

I turned around and saw an alien right in front of me with a spear, launching at me. Quickly, I covered my head with my hands, ready for the impact but nothing happened. "Not today buddy" a voice said. I looked up and saw Tony, well Iron Man, in the suit. "You- I- thank you so much" I exclaimed, looking up at the helmet. He removes the helmet and crashes his lips against mine, his cold metal hands on my back. "Hey Stark is that the one you wouldn't shut up about?!" Steve panted, taking on a bunch of monsters. "Mhmmm" Tony said into my lips.

Ever since that incident in London, I had moved in with the avengers and was now engaged to Tony, what could possibly go wrong?