-𝘓𝘢𝘵𝘦-

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲
*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 1𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 1𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

__________________________________

It was August 17th, Tony and I's 4 year anniversary. I sat down at the candle lit table, a present (A watch with a picture of us in the background) on his chair, swan folded napkins and a steak which was resting. I had made peppercorn sauce with Wanda earlier to go with it and then whipped up some salted asparagus, but Tony didn't show up. He was supposed to be back 4 hours ago, it's now 10pm. 'On all the nights of being late you chose this one..' I muttered. I cut myself some steak and put the veg and sauce on and ate in silence. Once I had done I washed my dishes then made up Tony's dinner and put in the microwave. 'Night Tones..' I mumbled and went upstairs to bed.

*𝗧𝗼𝗻𝘆'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃*

I was in the compound chatting to Steve and Clint when Wanda and Nat walked in. 'WHAT THE FUCK TONY?!' Wanda yelled. 'Language!' Cap said. I rolled my eyes and looked up 'What did I do now?' I asked. 'I'll tell you what you did, it's yours and Y/N's four year anniversary, Wanda and I help her set up and dinner for you two and a present for FOUR hours ago and your sitting here chatting to these two!' Nat yelled at me. 'Shit, she's gonna be pissed' I say, getting up and running to the garage. I drove home as soon as I could and went inside to see all the lights off apart from the kitchen. There was blow out candle and a present on my chair labelled Tony. I slumped down on the chair and opened it to find a watch with the background of Y/N and I together. It made me smile and I looked up to see my dinner in the microwave. My smile faded away as I got out this lovely meal she had made and started eating. 'Fuck you Stark' I kept muttering to myself. Once I finished I put my dishes in the dishwasher and went upstairs to our to find Y/N laying there facing the wall, hugging a pillow, eyes shut but awake.

*𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗼𝘃*

I lay there and shut my eyes, waiting for a new day. God thought this was gonna be the best day of the year, I guessed wrong. Then I heard the bedroom door open and shut and Tony sigh in annoyance. He took his shoes off and changed then got into bed. I could tell he was staring at me from where he layed 'Baby..are you awake?' He whispered. I stay silent, he deserves it, moving slightly in the bed. He kissed my cheek and put his hand on my back. I moved slightly, pushing him off me and fell back asleep. He sighed and just fell asleep on the other side of the bed.

The next morning I woke up and saw that Tony was still asleep. I got out of bed and went to shower and get ready without him noticing.

As I walked out the bathroom I glanced at Tony to see him waking up

As I walked out the bathroom I glanced at Tony to see him waking up. 'Babe?' He asked. I ignored him and put my trainers on. 'Honey please answer me' he begged, walking over to me and putting a hand on my shoulder. I slapped it away and looked at him 'Should've thought about that before you decided to have a drink with your mates on our anniversary so fuck off!' I said bluntly. 'Where are you going then?' He asked. 'I'm going to the compound to see Wanda and Nat' I then walked out the room and went to the car and drove to the compound.

Once I arrived I walked inside to see Steve chatting with Thor 'Y/N, I'm sorry Tony came home late, Clint and I were chatting with him and he got distracted, don't be annoyed at him' Steve told me. I turned around and looked at him 'I'm allowed to be pissed at him, he should've checked the time, he knew it was our anniversary and didn't give a fuck so stop telling me to not blame him, now we have to wait till next fucking year!' I said, walking to the living room. Wanda and Nat were sitting there chatting 'Y/N!' Nat said and got up and hugged me. I smiled and sat down 'So..did Tony come home?' Wanda asked. 'Yeah but I still hate him, it was our 4 year anniversary and he decided to chat with his mates!' I said. 'Um don't wanna make things worse but..I don't think he remembered as Wanda and I saw him chatting with Steve and Clint then had to yell at him' Nat said. 'He's such a prick, I can't believe him' I mumbled. Wanda put a hand in my shoulder 'Hang out with us today here and maybe Tony will come and apologise' Wanda suggested. 'Okay fine, but if he does something wrong like that one more time, that's it' I said. Nat nodded asked 'Wanna watch something?'. I nodded and lay back on the couch, putting my feet in the foot stool. 'I'll go make us my sweety bowls' Wanda said. Nat and I grinned as nobody else knows how to make them and we've only tried them.

(How Wanda made/makes them)
.First she melts some marshmallows and puts them in three bowls
.Then she sprinkles in smarties and skittles then adds a layer of melted chocolate
.She sprinkles lots of sprinkles then adds a layer of melted gummies
.She sprinkles of sour patch kids then adds marshmallows, chocolate buttons, chocolate coins, moams, astronaut ice cream and chocolate chip cookies

Around 20 minutes later she finished and Sam walked in with Bucky. 'Oooo I'm trying that!' Sam said, trying it grab a bowl. She used her powers and floated them in the air over to her. 'Sorry girls only, blame that on Tony' she said then walked over to the couch. 'Thanks Wanda, yum!' I said and started eating. Sam and Bucky watched us from a distance, debating on what Tony did. Then, of course, all the male Avengers walked in. 'What smells like heaven?' Thor asked. Bucky pointed to us three eating bowls of see set and chocolate whisk watching tv. 'Who the hell madd them that?' Clint asked. 'ME, NOW GET LOST, ESPECIALLY YOU STARK!' Wanda yelled from the couch. Nat paused it and we all looked up. Tony looked at me with sorrow and guilt in his eyes, the others just hungry. 'Fuck. Off' Nat ordered. A few people walked out but Tony, Steve and Clint stayed. I groaned as I finished the bowl and walked over to the sink and put it down. 'Babe can we please just talk, I'm really sorry about yesterday, I got distracted!' Tony pleaded. Steve and Clint went over to the girls staring at us 'Couples love, the dream!' Clint mumbled. They all burst out laughing as Tony and I stood in the kitchen arguing. 'There's nothing left to talk about, you chose your friends over me on our anniversary, it was your choice!' I said in a louder tone. 'Y/N please, you know I didn't mean it, stop blaming it on me!' Tony yelled. I raised my eyebrows at him 'Fuck off Tony' I yelled back. I turned around but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into him, face to face. 'What are you doing Stark?' I asked. 'Getting you to forgive me' he said, kissing my lips. It felt wonderful being back in his arms again, I honestly missed it but he deserved some ignoring. I melted into the kiss and put my hand at the back of his neck. 'Well that changed moods quickly' Clint mumbled again. Once again they all burst out laughing as Tony kissed me in the kitchen. He pulled away and big his forehead to mine 'You know I'm sorry baby, please forgive me?' He asked. He made his puppy dog eyes, it was so cute how could you say no. I smiled slightly annoyed still 'Fine, I forgive you' I muttered. A smile formed in his face as he started kissing me all over my face. Nat and Wanda clapped in the background 'Can you at least do the dishes Stark?!' Nat yelled. He rolled his eyes 'Let Barton do them, he kept making quotes in the most awkward thing ever, that's an order!' Tony yelled back. I giggled as Clint slowly dragged himself to the sink. 'I love you Tony' I muttered. He looked at me and pecked my lips 'I love you more'.