-𝘊𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘭 𝘞𝘢𝘳-

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀- 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲, 𝗶𝗻𝗷𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀
*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 2𝗻𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀- 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲, 𝗶𝗻𝗷𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 2𝗻𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

__________________________________

Tony looked at you and nodded then your team started running up to Cap's. "Their not stopping" Peter said. "Neither are we" Tony said.

You ran up to Clint and started fighting him. "We're still friends right?" You asked. "Depends how hard you hit me" he smirked. You kicked him down then we're about to punch him in the face until your hand was restrained from punching him by Wanda's powers.

She flung you across into a lorry truck. "God.." you mumbled. "You've gotta pull on your punches" Wanda mentioned to Clint. You stood up just for a split second and Scott who was a minute ago tiny was now massive.

"Holy shit!" Peter yelled. "Tony what do we do?" You asked. "Stop Rogers!" He yelled into coms. You flew over to them and landed in front of the jet. "Steve don't do this" You told him. "I have to" he said back. "You won't stop will you.." you questioned him. "You know I can't" he replied with.

You were about to shoot them with electricity but Nat electrocuted you instead. "Bloody yell" you mumbled as you fell to the the floor. "Go, quick!" Nat yelled at them. She helped you up "Sorry, but I had to" she told you. You nodded "I know". "Quit the chat you two, we need to stop that jet!" Tony said into coms.

Soon enough you were flying up after them followed by Rhodey and Tony. "Vision get, Sam off my tail would you?" Rhodey asked but more of an order. Vision shot a blast from his head upwards towards Sam but he quickly moved out the way so it was going for Rhodey. He was just able to move and the blast went straight into you.

You couldn't fly anymore and just fell at a high rate of speed. "Y/N NO!" Tony yelled and flew down after you. You screamed as you came to the floor and hit it sending an energy blast everywhere.

Tony landed next to you "Read vitals" he said. "Heart beat detected" Friday said. Tony breathed heavily as he looked at your face. "Come on darling please wake up!" He mumbled.

Sam came and landed in front of you two "I'm sorry" he said. Tony shot him down and picked you up and placed you on his lap. Nat came running over "Tony go" she said. "I-I can't leave her" he said. "You have to"she told him.

He kissed your forehead lightly as tears fell from his eyes "I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry" he whispered and flew off. Your eyes slowly opened to see Nat looking at you. "Thank god, do you feel okay?" She asked.

You nodded slowly and sat up "W-where's, Tony?" You questioned. She pointed at the Jet that he was following. "No no no, Nat he's going to find out that Bucky killed his parents!" You said to her. "What, I didn't know that!" She replied with.

"They're gonna kill each other" you said and stood up. "Y/N your not well enough to go!" She said. "Well I'm not letting my husband die Nat!" You said and ran off to a helicopter. You turned it on the flew off, most likely half an hour behind the others.