-𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶-

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲, 𝗮𝗻𝘅𝗶𝗲𝘁𝘆
*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝟭𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲, 𝗮𝗻𝘅𝗶𝗲𝘁𝘆*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝟭𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

__________________________________

"Is Y/N here, I didn't see her?" Steve asks Tony while they were in the conference room (timeline based around civil war). Tony takes a deep breath "We're taking a break.." he starts then pauses "It's nobody's fault". Steve sighs and looks at him "I'm so sorry Tony, I didn't know" Steve tells him. "A few years ago I almost lost her so I trashed all my suits and then we had the mess of Hydra and then Ultron!" Tony explained to him. "My fault, and then and then and then I never stopped because the truth is I don't wanna stop *he pauses* I don't wanna lose her, and then the accords split us!" Tony sighed.

It was around 1am, I was driving home from a friends house as I was babysitting her little girl while she went on a date with her husband. God I missed those nights with Tony but a break will be good for us. My phone suddenly started buzzing, who would be calling at this hour? I plugged my phone into the car and answered "Hello?" I asked.

"Y-Y/N" Tony breathed heavily. "Tony, what- why are you calling at this hour?" I immediately asked. A shaky breath came from the other side of the line "P-Please co-come *he breathes deeply* to o-our house". My eyes widened as I realised he was having an anxiety attack "I'm coming down worry baby, just stay on the line for me" I told him reassuringly. "Ok-oka-okay" he said in a coarse voice. "Just take some deep breathes like I told you, in through the nose, out through the mouth" I say. Beep, beep, beep. The line went flat. I put more pressure on the pedal and pulled up into the driveway of Tony's, well mine and Tony's house.

I locked the car and ran inside, straight up to his room

I locked the car and ran inside, straight up to his room. Tony's head turned it face me as I came in through the door. I crouched down at his level and cupped his face with my palms "Hey hun, it's me, don't worry I've got you" I whisper, caressing his cheeks with my thumbs. He breathed heavily and leaned into me, steadying himself with his hands rested on my shoulders. "D-Don't leave again" Tony managed to say. I gave him a warm smile "I'm never going to leave you again Tony, don't worry".

Eventually, he calmed down and I was sat against the wall, him laying down with his head on my lap. I played with curls in his hair to relax him as we stared out at the ocean waves crashing against the rocks. "Tones" I whisper. "Hm" he replied gently. "Maybe you should go to sleep now, come on" I tell him, standing up and sitting at the edge of the bed with him. "Y/N, please stay, I don't want you to leave me again, everything has just gone wrong without you" Tony pleaded, his chocolate-brown eyes filled with sorrow. "I'll stay, all my clothes are still here so I'll go change, just get into bed Stark" I say, kissing his forehead gently.

I slid into bed next to Tony making him lay on my side and look at me

I slid into bed next to Tony making him lay on my side and look at me. "Are we husband and wife again?" Tony asked pouting. "Of course we are Tones". A grin formed on his face and he grabbed my face and smashed his lips against mine, kissing me deeply and passionately. I kissed back then pulled away after about 30 seconds "You should sleep tomorrow, the next few weeks will be tiring and you need energy to deal with it" I tell him, pushing him back into the bed and wrapping my around his waist. He rested his head in the crook of my neck and repeatedly planted small but meaningful kisses on it. I smiled at his antics and closed my eyes, having the best night sleep I've had in a while.