-𝘈𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴-

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲
*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 2𝗻𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 2𝗻𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

__________________________________

The Avengers were in the middle of a meeting when Tony's eyes perked up to you walking past the room. "Tony focus!" Nat snapped her fingers in his face. "What are you even looking at?" Bruce asked. Everyone looked outside to see you walking away "Holy shit" Sam mutters. "She's hot" Loki added. "I can just picture her in my grasp-." Thor started. "And in my bed" Bucky finished. "Piss off you pervs, that's my wife!" Tony yelled. Their eyes trailed to Tony and Steve raised an eyebrow "You've gotta wife?". "Yes now why is that so hard to believe!" Tony slams his hand down on the table and storms out. "You guys fucked up" Nat said before following after Tony.

You placed some files at the front office that Tony needed until a woman came up to you. "Hello, your Mrs Stark, right?" She asked. "How..how do you know that?" Your heart thundered. "I'm Natasha Romanoff, I work with Tony, he revealed that you were his wife a few moments ago" she put out her hand. A frown appears on your face but you shake her hand "So your an Avenger..but why would he do that" you look down. "Let's just say you were being checked out, Tony got mad, then they questioned him about you because I guess you beautiful and thought he didn't deserve you, then he just walked out" Nat explained. "Great..well I'll see you later Natasha, please tell your friends to fuck off too" you smile before walking away. She smirks and wonders off to tell everyone.

You go downstairs into Tony's workshop to find him sitting down on the floor, head in hands. "Oh baby.." You start, making him look up with teary eyes. "Did Romanoff tell you.." he murmured. "Honey you know that is not true, I don't deserve you, I promise I won't leave you" you crouch down next to Tony and embrace him with a hug. He nuzzled his head into your neck "But they are right..". You look him dead in the eye "Anthony Edward Stark don't you dare even let that thought cross your mind, you are the love of my life, I know that you have your doubts and your friends weren't helping but just ignore them, ignore the thoughts and just live in the moment, don't worry about me leaving you or anything like that, okay? I love you". A faint smile appears on his face making you smile and pull him into a soft kiss.