-𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘶-

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲 (𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗿! 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿)
*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝟭𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲 (𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗿! 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿)*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝟭𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

__________________________________

"Y/N come back!" Wanda yelled after me as I ran down the halls. I slid down the stairs and ran into the common room, hiding behind Steve. "Save me" I said, peeking over his shoulder. Wanda stormed in with bright green hair making everyone burst out laughing. "Hey emerald witch" Tony joked. That was quite funny, I did laugh along to that. She huffed and stormed over to Steve and I "Uh Y/N-." Steve started. I jumped over the chair and stood next to Clint. "Stand down" I told her, the ground around me turning into ice. She stood still in as I made an ice ball with my hands and Clint slipped over making all of them laugh their heads off.

Wanda suddenly smirked "If you don't help fix my hair, I'll tell everyone your secret" she said and the room went silent. "What secret?" Nat asked. My eyes widened and I relaxed my powers. "Don't. Say. A. Word. Come to my room" I told her, walking out. "What type of secret is it?" Bruce asked Wanda. "Is it true loveeeee" Sam teased. Wanda bit her lips "Maybe" she muttered. "OH MY GOD, Y/N LIKES ONE OF YOU GUYS!" Nat squealed, point at all the male avengers.

Wanda quickly exited to find me and I had the hair removal dye that came with the set. She sat down in the end of bed as I put it in then washed it out, drying it and making it look nice. We sat on the bed and I hugged a pillow "I kinda told them about your crush, but not that it was Tony!" She quickly said. "WHAT?! Now they're gonna be nagging me non-stop!" I sighed. "You still love Tony?" Wanda raised an eyebrow. I nodded gently "I can't help, falling in love...with...him". She giggled "Let's go get some breakfast".

We walked downstairs and I briskly walked into the kitchen, only to be met by Sam and Clint. "So Y/N, what's up huh?" Clint asked, smoothing back his hair. I groaned and walked past them towards the fridge "Y/N/N, we made a play watch this!" Sam told me. My brain told me not to turn, but I did and watched them. "Oh hi, I'm Y/N and I love an avenger" Sam said in a high-pitched voice. "Wssup baby girl" Clint said in a deep tone. Sam started to batter his eyelashes "Oh it's love at first sight!" He squealed, jumping onto Clint knocking him onto the floor. "Your rubbish at acting" I say, pouring down cereal into a bowl.

Then Tony decided to waltz in and brush past me, going to the coffee machine. Clint's eyes widened "Y-YOU YOU YOU LIKE-.?!" He started to yell. Everyone ran in as I ran over to him and placed my hand over his mouth "Sh-Shu-SHUT UP!" I yelled, dragging him into the other room. "You like Stark?!" He whispered. "YOU LIKE STARK?!" Steve screamed. I jumped "YOU LIKE STARK?!" Nat yelled. "YOU LIKE TIN-MAN?!" Thor bellowed. "YOU LIKE ME?!" Tony yelled in shock. I groaned and kicked Clint's balls "See what you've started". He dropped to the floor groaning however nobody payed any attention to him. Tony ran over to me and attached his lips to mine, putting his hands on the back of my head. I was bit shocked but carried on kissing him until Sam whistled "I knew it, our play did help". Wow.