-𝘉𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘴-

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗟𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲, 𝗮𝗿𝗴𝘂𝗶𝗻𝗴
*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝟭𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗟𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲, 𝗮𝗿𝗴𝘂𝗶𝗻𝗴*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝟭𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

__________________________________

"Oh my god Y/N we never go out anymore!" Natasha yells at me. "Why are you getting so angry, I've become busy!" I argue back. She lets out a sarcastic laugh "Your not busy Y/N, your always with Stark, whenever I'm with you all you talk about is Stark, it's pathetic!" she screams. "Don't you dare bring Tony into this!" I yell, pointing at her. "Oh I will Y/N, your so obsessed with him like your world works around him, it's pathetic, your being the worst best friend anyone could have, you're always being lazy and sleeping in with him, your never being helpful instead useless by siding with him in everything and not bothering to give anyone a hand, and your always so fucking blunt and ignorant!" Nat yells, lashing out all of her anger on me.

I stand still and shut my eyes, trying to stop the tears from falling and walk out of her room and go to lock myself in the bathroom. Everyone was out on a mission except me and Nat so thankfully nobody was there. My vision blurred from the salt water spilling out my eyes, I cried and cried and cried all day and night.

"Is that the last of them?!" Clint yelled through the coms. "Yeah we're all good, meet back at the Quinjet" Steve replied, riding his motorcycle back to it. They all met back and Bruce started to control and pilot the Quinjet while the rest of them changed in their mini cubicles and sat down together, rehydrating and eating some food. "Well I'm sure Nat and Y/N and a much more enjoyable two days than us" Thor said, finishing his second bottle of water. The rest of them nodded in agreement "I wouldn't quite agree on that sir" Jarvis suddenly said. "Wait what do you mean, they're best friends?" Tony asked, suddenly becoming more concerned. Jarvis put up a hologram in front of them from yesterday.

*~"Oh my god Y/N we never go out anymore!" Natasha yells at Y/N. "Why are you getting so angry, I've become busy!" She argues back. Nat lets out a sarcastic laugh "Your not busy Y/N, your always with Stark, whenever I'm with you all you talk about is Stark, it's pathetic!" she screams. "Don't you dare bring Tony into this!" Y/N yells, pointing at her. "Oh I will Y/N, your so obsessed with him like your world works around him, it's pathetic, your being the worst best friend anyone could have, you're always being lazy and sleeping in with him, your never being helpful instead useless by siding with him in everything and not bothering to give anyone a hand, and your always so fucking blunt and ignorant!" Nat yells, lashing out all of her anger on her. Tears fall down Y/N's cheeks and the last of the clip was her walking out of the room in tears.

Tony's fists curled up into a ball and his jaw clenched "Why the fuck would Nat say that to her?!" he yelled. Steve sat there, taking in what he just saw "That was pretty harsh of Nat" Clint said, rubbing his forehead. "What does Nat mean Y/N is never with her, they have a spa day one a week and go out every Tuesday night?" Thor asks, utterly confused. "Exactly, she has no right to say that, I swear I'm gonna fucking kill her" Tony said in an annoyed tone. Steve raised an eyebrow "One, no way Stark, two, Nat shouldn't of said that and you may yell at her, three, Clint sort out Natasha" Steve told them all. Clint groaned and facepalmed while Tony kept staring at the hologram of you paused with teary eyes.