-𝘉𝘢𝘥 𝘥𝘢𝘺-

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲, 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀
*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 1𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

__________________________________I drove home from work in a right state, today was so overwhelming

I drove home from work in a right state, today was so overwhelming. One of my employees had screwed something up and accused me of it, utterly ridiculous. They were selling a house to a family and raised the price by 50 grand without notifying the customers so the family bought it. An absolute nightmare, now they're taking my company to court tomorrow which just is very stressful, however for now I fired that employee. The bad news is, I know there is more, it's all over the news. Literally.

I walk inside and slam the door shut in annoyance then sit on the couch and fling my heels off. "Hey baby.." Tony said slowly, walking in and sitting next to me. He put an arm around my shoulders "I'm sorry you had a bad day" he starts. I cover my face with my hands "I can't believe one of my employees would make a customer pay an extra 50 grand". Tony sighed and removed my hands from my face, placing a kiss on my cheek "You don't need to worry sweetheart, I'll come with you to that lawsuit tomorrow". My head turns towards his face "Really?". He nods at me and slowly pulls me into a soft kiss, just what I needed. "I'll go get us some dinner okay, relax on the couch" he said, getting up and heading into the kitchen. I get out my phone and find countless emails which I obviously needed to reply to, so I started reading and typing and read and typing and reading and typing.

Around 20 minutes later my phone was pulled out my hand "No more working honey, Jarvis ring all of those people trying to contact Y/N and tell them to get lost" Tony ordered, helping me up. "I might rephrase your sentence though Mr Stark" Jarvis replied before it went silent. "You really isn't have to do this darling, it's my problem" I say. "Nonsense, I'm always here for you, now let's go eat I just warmed up pizza". I laughed a bit at his effort making him smile as we sit down and eat.

Later on as we were finishing our 12yr daughter slid downstairs on the banister

Later on as we were finishing our 12yr daughter slid downstairs on the banister. "Mum your all over the news" she showed me her phone. I facepalm my face "Yes.. I know" I mutter. "Have you eaten Bella?" Tony asks. She shakes her head "Nope, I'm just gonna warm up some pasta bake". Tony nods his head and she gets her dinner then looks at me "Babe go have a shower" he whispered to make sure Bella didn't hear. I nod and slowly go upstairs leaving Tony and Bella in the kitchen. Tony grabbed our dishes and started washing up while Bella waited for the microwave to finish "Is mum okay?". Tony shakes his head "She's just a bit stressed because of work today and for what's coming tomorrow, but you don't need to worry she'll be fine, just give her some rest". Bella nodded her head and grabbed her food, sitting down at the counter. He looked down at his watch and realised it was about 9pm "Bella once you finished go up to bed please, I'll come say goodnight in a minutes". She groans "But why, you guys get to stay up late". "Now" Tony said sternly. She rolled her eyes and went upstairs to bed as Tony finished up the dishes.

He went upstairs and said goodnight to Bella then headed to the room he shared with me

He went upstairs and said goodnight to Bella then headed to the room he shared with me . I was laying on the bed staring at the ceiling, wondering how on earth I'm gonna manage tomorrow. "Y/N, you okay?" Tony asks softly whilst laying down next to me. "Of course- urgh I don't know" I say sarcastically. He sighs and puts an arm around me "Just go to sleep, you'll feel better in the morning". "Unlikely" I murmur. Tony pulls the blanket over us and stations his arms around my waist. "Goodnight honey, I love you" whispers before nodding off. "Love you too.." I mutter and fall asleep on his chest.