-𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮-

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲, 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵
*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 1𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*
𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗱𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗿 (𝗔𝘀𝗵𝗹𝗲𝘆)-

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲, 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 1𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗱𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗿 (𝗔𝘀𝗵𝗹𝗲𝘆)-

__________________________________

"Hey baby, how's the mission going?" I ask while on call to Tony. He had recently gone on a mission with Wanda, Bruce and Thor which he protested about it Fury multiple times, however he ended up going. I was 33 weeks pregnant, not due for another 4-6 weeks but we didn't know if they baby was going to be a preterm infants. She is going to be called Ashley and her middle name is Natalia, just because when I met Nat she was undercover with that name. Ashley Natalia Stark.

"It's going well, we should be home in 5 days, how and you and Ashley?" He asks into the phone. "We are all good, a bit of kicking which Clint seems to awfully enjoy but other than that we're good!" I say, smiling down at my stomach. "That's good, I'll make sure to send Clint a message, what are you up to?" Tony asks again. I look up from the phone then back down "I'm sat on the couch with Steve chatting, what are you up to?". Tony's jaw clenched even though I couldn't see it but I could hear laughing in the background "We're on the jet heading to Amsterdam". "Alright, well I've got to go now baby, I love you so so much and good luck!" I tell him, smiling into the phone. "I love you more sweetheart, maybe go chat with Nat though" he adds at the very last minute making me hang up.

"What to do you wanna watch?" Steve asks me, turning the tv on. "I don't know, how about- shit!" I say, making him put the remote down. "Language- Y/N your- your!" Steve tried to say, standing up immediately and rushing over. My water had broken and the couch and carpet was soaking wet. "No no no this can't be happening!" I yell, pain starting to seep through. I flung my head backwards "We're gonna get you to the hospital- who do you want to come?" Steve asks quickly, lifting me up bridal style. "Nat- aaaand Clint!" I yell as Steve sits me in the back of my car. "Stay here, your bags there!" He quickly instructs. Steve runs inside to the kitchen where everyone was, grabbing Nat and Clint's arms and dragging them to the car. "Steve what the fuckkkkk- Y/N!" Clint said, realising I was sat in the back of the car.

Nat jumped in the back next to me while Steve got in the drivers seat, Clint riding shotgun. She rubbed my arms slowly "Try to relax Y/N, just breath in, and out, in, and out". Steve speeded up as the pain got worse, Clint grabbing his phone and calling Tony. "Barton what do you want, we only have 5 minutes till we arrive!" Tony said into the phone as he was a bit pissed off. "Enough with your sarcasm Stark, Y/N's gone into labour!" Clint yelled at him. "WHAT!" Tony yelled, shocked that he wasn't gonna be there for the birth of his daughter. He heard me scream in the background as Natasha tried to comfort me "I'm-I'm coming back now, screw this mission" Tony said onto the phone, hanging up immediately.

*𝗧𝗼𝗻𝘆𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩*

"TURN THIS JET AROUND AND FLY BACK TO NEW YORK!" Tony yelled, hanging up and the phone which made everyone jump. "Tony we can't turn around-." Bruce tried to explain, nobody knowing what's going on. "My wife has gone into labour and I'm not fucking there!" He said, getting quite frustrated. "Turn it around Bruce, this is Tony's firstborn, he can't miss it, Y/N will also be in excruciating pain, she'll need Tony by her side for all of it" Wanda told Bruce, sitting down next to Tony. "Don't worry man of metal, if we have no time you can use your suit!" Thor exclaimed, patting his back. He facepalmed himself and bit his nails "If we don't make it back- who's gonna be there to help her?". Wanda checked her messages from Clint "Um I think Clint, Nat and Steve-." Then she was interrupted. "Oh hell no, we're making it back, Rogers and Barton can piss off!" Tony's mood suddenly changed.