-𝘜𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳-

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗙𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲, 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲, 𝘃𝗶𝗼𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲
*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 1𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*
Italics- Events before this story

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗙𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲, 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲, 𝘃𝗶𝗼𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 1𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*Italics- Events before this story

__________________________________

*2015*

"Y/N, we have a new mission for you" Pierce said, walking into my apartment. The walls were soundproof as Hydra was there for my every need because of my loyalty towards them. "And what may that be?" I ask, my fingers gliding around the rim of my wine glass. "Your going undercover, you need to become an Avenger, get into a relationship with Stark" he told me bluntly, not adding anything to what was informed. I raise an eyebrow "An Avenger? Tony Stark?" I question him, underestimating our power. "Yes, you got a problem with that?" Pierce asks in a manipulating tone, walking towards me. I put my hands up "Nope, but I need a reason" I say, leaning forward on my chair. "We're taking them down, find there weaknesses, we also need you to get a memory stick that contains everything we need to know about the Winter Soldier that they stole, it is very heavily guarded and secured so you've got a year, got it?" He informs me, sliding a mission brief over to me. "This'll be fun" I say to myself as a smirk creeps onto my face.

*Now*

"Tones what you doing?" I ask, walking down into his lab where Bruce was working. "Nothing much sweetheart, come sit" he refers for me to go and sit on his lap. I do so and watch Bruce work as Tony was distracted by something on a screen. Within the next 10 minutes they were all going to be called for an emergency meeting as Hydra was gonna make a scene somewhere in Germany so I have time. The bad fact is that I had fallen for Tony, badly. I've been doing this for 9 months now, god it took ages to become an Avenger, let alone get Tony Stark to fall for you. Our phones went off for an emergency meeting "Oh boy" Tony groans, as we all rush upstairs.

Fury informs everyone of what's happened "However, Y/N your staying here okay?" He said, shocking everyone. "What?" Clint's jaw drops open. "What the hell?!" Nat asks. "Excuse me?" Sam said. "Fury there is no way th-." Tony starts but I cut him off. "It's fine baby, they'll need someone to guard the tower" I peck his cheek and  rush them to the jet. Hydra had killed Fury about a month ago and we sent in someone as a fake. Rumlow. He walked over to me and whispered in my ear "Get the memory stick and leave" and he walked onto the jet.

Once I made sure they left I changed into my old outfit I used when working for Hydra.

I slipped a pistol into my pocket and headed to where the memory stick was, sliding past all the guards

I slipped a pistol into my pocket and headed to where the memory stick was, sliding past all the guards. They didn't notice me as I got to the room where it was, clambered into the vents and landed with a thud. It was inserted into a machine that would alert every Avenger if it was taken out so I had to make this quick. I slipped it out causing an alarm to go off  "Shit.." I mumbled as the door opened. I started shooting people, making the path clear as I ran down the corridors. The Quinjet was landing and everyone rushed out. "Urgh could today go any better?" I ask myself, running the other way. "Y/N STOP!" Steve yelled, making me realise he was gonna outrun me. I shot my pistol at him, stepping backwards towards the window. Tony was in the background, his eyes full of tears and regret. "Y/N PLEASE!" Tony yelled at me. Tears were burning in my eyes as I continuously shot Steve, well his shield. He threw the shield at me, making me duck and for the window to smash. "Thanks Rogers" I say, attaching a wire to the nearest building and jumping out the window. The wire was shot my Clint making me fall but Tony caught me and flew me back to the tower. Immediately as he lands I start shooting him, jumping on the back and throwing the helmet out the window. "Y/N please, this isn't you" Tony begged, as he fought back. I punched him in the face numerous times making him collapse. "Was that ever real to you?" He asked, wincing. I shook my head lying "No" I lied, running off. Natasha stopped me midway "Y/N you traitor!" She cried, starting to attack me. I shot her arm "I was never on your side" I tell her, running off and jumping onto a jet.