-𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘵-

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲
*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝟭𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝟭𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

__________________________________

"Get out of my house, I don't need you, I never did!" Tony yelled at me, throwing a spanner across the room towards me. I ducked as it smashed the glass door to his lab. Tears sail down my cheeks "I-I". He glared daggers at me, signalling for me to go which I did do. I ran upstairs and packed my bags, deciding to go and stay at my younger brothers apartment with Aunt May. Even though I was like 15-20 years older than him, we were still close and still family.

I slammed the house door shut and speeded to their apartment, knowing only Peter would be home as it was Saturday and Aunt May was working. When I walked in, Peter looked up from the bowl of cereal he was eating "Y/N/N, what's wrong?" he asked in a worried tone. Tears started flooding my eyes again and blurring my vision resulting in Peter rushing over to me and enveloping me into a tight hug. "Was it Mr Stark?" Peter asked softly. I nodded and sniffed "W-We got into an argument and broke up". He frowned and put my hair behind my ear "His loss".

Weeks later I was sat in their apartment, Peter was going on a field trip and May was working

Weeks later I was sat in their apartment, Peter was going on a field trip and May was working. The window suddenly flew open caused by a fish of wind "Ah shit, what the hell?!" I jumped, getting up and going over to the window. There was a massive wheel in the middle of New York it was slowly rising into the air. My phone started buzzing to find Tony calling, making me sigh and pick up.

"Tony what the hell, don't tell me your in that wheel!" I yelled as soon as the connection worked. "Maybe..Y/N- PETER?!" Tony suddenly burst out. "Peter's with you, get him back down here now Stark, I don't want him in space!" I screamed. "Peter what are yo-!" Tony started and then it crackled and the connection was gone.

I grit my teeth and stormed out the apartment and drove to the compound. "Hey Y/N" Rhodey said. I waved and sat down at a computer "Y/N.." a voice said. My head flipped around and I saw Bruce "Oh my god Bruce!" I squealed, hugging him. "Sorry about you and Tony, all I know is that he massively regrets what he said" he stuttered. "Well, maybe some time will be good for us, perhaps while he's in space with Peter" I say, an angrier tone at the end.

Suddenly loads of people walked in "Hey strangers" someone said making me turn again. "STEVE!" I yelled, running over and jumping onto him. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me back before setting me down on the floor. "I missed you" Steve said, ruffling my hair. I frowned "Not my hair! What happened to yours?!" I ask, running my hands along his face. Steve shrugged as I went to hug Nat "Oh my god, Vision, you leave for two weeks!" I exclaim, looking at his injury. Wanda smiles lightly at me.

Wakanda

Wakanda. Here we all are and we've lost, Thanos just disappeared into a portal. "Steve?" Bucky said and collapsed on the floor into dust. Steve ran over of where he was and clutched the soil. "Wanda?" I stutter as she disappears. I collapse onto the floor and hug my knees, my mind converting to Peter and Tony. Nat and Steve crouch down next to me and put a hand on my back "We gotta go".

Weeks later after the blip, we all figured Peter and Tony and the wizard were gone and I moved back into Tony's house as May blipped too

Weeks later after the blip, we all figured Peter and Tony and the wizard were gone and I moved back into Tony's house as May blipped too. However, for now I was at the compound supporting and being supported by the others. It was late at night and I was wrapped up in a blanket on the sofa, watching titanic with Nat until an alarm went off.

We jumped out of our seats and everyone (Meaning Steve, Bruce and Rhodey) ran downstairs. "Guys something entered the upper atmosphere" Bruce told us, checking a laptop. I nodded and we ran outside to see a jet landing and a glowing woman standing next to it. The doors opened and a blue girl was walking out, helping To- TONY?! "Stark?" Steve asked, coming from behind me. I ran over to his limp body and embraced him in a hug "Y/N I'm so so sorry for saying those thing, I didn't mean it" Tony said. I let his body weight rest on me "No no no it's okay, your safe now" I say, kissing him softly.

Tony grips onto my Steve and I's shoulders, trying to keep his balance. I quickly put an arm around him "Where's Pete..?" I ask quietly. He looks at me with teary eyes "W-We lost". Tears came into my eyes hearing the news as we walked inside.

A few days later we were all meeting and Tony and Steve had started to argue

A few days later we were all meeting and Tony and Steve had started to argue. Tony ripped a piece of equipment off him to help his health "Tony-." Rhodey starts, pulling him back from Steve. Steve watched and sighed as Tony stumbled, almost falling over. He tried to help Tony but he pushed him away "I said we'll lose, you said we'd do that together to, we'll guess what Cap, we lost, and you weren't there" Tony said. He carried on ranting "Okay, we get your point" Rhodey told him, pulling him further back. Tony pushed past him and took his reactor off, shoving it into Steve's hand. "Here, you take this and-." Tony kept going.

Tony suddenly just collapsed and past out on the floor "Tony!" I said, pulling him onto my lap. Steve carried him to a medical room and left me to sit next to him.

I held his hand and looked at him sorrowfully "We're in such a mess" I muttered into his hand, kissing it softly.