-𝘐'𝘮 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱!-

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀- 𝗟𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲, 𝘀𝘂𝗶𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗽𝘁
*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 2𝗻𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀- 𝗟𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲, 𝘀𝘂𝗶𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗽𝘁*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 2𝗻𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

__________________________________

'Tony I'm just worried about you!' You exclaim. 'I'm fine Y/N, I've said it once and I'll say it again, I'm fine!' He says back. 'Your clearly not fine, just tell me what's going on, I can help you!' You reply. 'I don't want your help Y/N, sure I've had a few panic attacks and nightmares but I'm fine!' He yells. You flinch a bit, stepping back slowly. 'Calm down....now tell me how I can help!' You said slowly. 'I DON'T NEED YOUR FUCKING HELP Y/N, DON'T YOU GET IT, I DON'T NEED YOU!' He shouts, louder than ever. Tears start swelling in your eyes as you turn around to leave. 'Fine...if you don't need me, then we're done!' You say quietly. 'What...no Y/N your the love of my life!' He stutters. You flip him off and run upstairs back into the Avengers living area. Everyone's just staring at you, witnessing what just happened. 'Y/N..' Nat starts. You breathe in deeply as Tony comes running from his lab. 'Y/N p-please I'm sorry!' Tony said quickly. 'Fuck off Tony!' You yell, storming out of the compound.

It's been 2 weeks since you left, you had moved back into your old apartment and have stopped going on missions

It's been 2 weeks since you left, you had moved back into your old apartment and have stopped going on missions. People have tried to contact you numerous times but you just turned off your tracker. You were sitting in your living room, looking out the window, you were a mess. 'Why am I even alive..' you mutter to yourself. 'I'm not loved.. I get treated like shit..I'm just a worthless nobody..'. It was pitch black outside, your lights were on dimly, nobody could see inside. Taking a shaky breath, you climb up to your roof and stand on the edge until you hear a sound. 'Y/N don't do it!' Nat yells from the other side of the roof, running towards you.

'I'm trying hard to trust you
when you say give me your hand,
baby I'm falling, I hope you
catch me when I land'

You shake your head and fall forwards, going towards the ground at an alarming speed.

'NO!' Nat yells

'NO!' Nat yells. You shut your eyes when the others come into view but your hand was grabbed by something cold and flew you to a rooftop. 'WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!' Tony yelled, taking his suit off. 'Don't say that, I was thinking, nobody cares about me Tony, why should I keep bothering people for nothing!' You yelled. 'What, Y/N I care about you, your the love of my life, I love you, I'm so sorry about what I said I was the one who wasn't thinking!' He says. 'I never stopped loving you..' you whisper. He takes your face into his hand and crashes his lips against yours. You embrace the kiss and put a hand on the back of his neck. 'Will you please be my girlfriend again?' He asks. You giggle and nod as he pulls you into another kiss. 'Hey Y/N, long time no see huh?' Sam asks, landing on the roof. 'Asshole..' Tony mutters.