-𝘗𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘬-

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲
*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 1𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*
𝗕𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗼 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 15:29-17:10

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 1𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*𝗕𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗼 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 15:29-17:10

__________________________________

Wanda and I were sat by the pool together, bored out of our minds. "I'm bored too" Wanda said and sighs after reading my mind. I raise an eyebrow at her "Stop reading my mind!" I say, pushing her playfully. We look over to Steve, Tony, Nat, Thor, Clint and Sam sitting under the balcony chatting, Bruce was inside working like usual. Wanda looks at me and sends me a sneaky grin "Can we prank them?" She asks, making her adorable puppy dog eyes, how can I say no to that?

"Alright, I'm bored anyway, how are we gonna prank them?" I ask, lowering my voice pitch a bit.  She smirks "Pretend to drown in the pool, climb up on the rocks (About 5 meters above the ground/water) and 'accidentally' fall in, then scream and stuff and pretend to drown!" She explains, very precisely I may add. "And what will you be doing while I'm putting on a spectacle?" I ask, leaning forward towards her. "Filming it, duh, then we can show Bucky, Vision, Bruce, Peter, Rhodey and Scott later!" She tells me. "Fine, let's get this show on the road." I mumble as she giggles in excitement.

First of all, Wanda pretended to go to the loo and snuck around the back, hiding in the bushes next to the pool. I stretched my hands and gave her a thumbs up while yawning, walking over to the pool. She zooms in on the others then me, climbing up the rocks. "Guys!" I say, but they didn't really notice. "I think she's trying to get their attention" Wanda whispers into the camera. I then step down a rock and pretend to slip and fall in, making a small scream as I hit the water. Everyone looks up from their conversations as I stayed under the water for a bit. Once my breath had gone, I came up again and screamed slightly then sunk back down. "Y/N?" Clint said, everyone standing up. Tony ran over and jumped into the pool as I sunk to the bottom letting small bubbles of air out. "Get her!" Nat screamed from the side. Tony picked me up and pushed me onto the surface "Baby wake up!" he said, slapping my face lightly. "Y/N!" Sam yelled over all the crying and screaming. "Wake up, please!" Steve asked, giving me cpr. "Lady Y/N?" Thor tells me. "Call 911!" Nat yelled, helping Steve. "Babe come on please, call 911 now!" Tony begged and yelled. Clint ran over and grabbed his phone.

"Wait don't call 911, it's a prank, it's a prank!" I yelled quickly, sitting up laughing my ass off. Wanda walked over with the camera laughing "You-You guys were just like 'Y/N!' and Nat you were screaming and-and Tony was so- hahahaha!" She fell to the floor laughing. Tony sat back against the fence breathing heavily "Don't you ever do that to me again Y/N, I thought I lost you!" Tony groaned, facepalming himself. I giggled and pecked his cheek "I'm sorry Tones". "What Stark said" Steve said, standing up and wiping the sweat off his brow. "Aw Stevie, would you miss your little sister?" I ask playfully, hugging him. Wanda was still laughing and lifted them up with her powers, throwing them in the pool apart from Tony who was still wet. "I need a drink" he says, sitting up and walking inside, grilling onto my hand as we went around the pool area. "Oh I love you Tony". He laughs sarcastically "Ha ha ha, don't do that again."