-𝘞𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱!-

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲
*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝟭𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝟭𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

__________________________________

"Truth or dare Y/N?" Thor asks me. I pretend to think "Let's go truth" I say and smile sarcastically. Nat rolls her eyes "Boring, anyway what is the most life-threatening event you've ever been in?" She asks me. I think for second, this is quite hard to answer "Uhm, probably went I escaped the red room, I was shot in the thigh, shoulder and lower stomach" I reply. Steve coughs on his drink "How did you survive that?!" he asks, in shock like everyone else. Tony starts tensing up as I hold his hand and shrug.

"My god it's 1am and I have training tomorrow at 7am, I'm going to bed" Clint yells, grabbing his phone and going upstairs. "And on that note I'm going to bed too" I say, gripping Tony's hand and going up to bed so he doesn't sneak off to his lab.

I change and jump onto the bed, pulling the covers over me as Tony stands at the end of it. "Do we really need to sleep, I mean isn't it our morning off tomorrow?" Tony groans, changing into a tank top and grey joggers. "You need to sleep Tony, I'll do anything to make you fall asleep" I tell him as he climbs in next to me. The lights go out and I could tell a smirk was forming on his face "Other than sex" I add. Tony huffs "Can we at least make out for ten minutes, then go to sleep?" he asks me.

I laugh as he crashes his lips against mine, hovering over the top of me. He slips his tongue into my mouth and deepens the kiss, gripping onto the back of my neck.

About 20 minutes later I push him off me as his hand had trailed down my body somehow without me knowing. "Sleep, I love you" I say and peck his lips one more time before dozing off.

About 3 hours later I feel the covers being kicked off the bed and Tony kicked me hard on my lower stomach. I flip over annoyed "Hey, what the hell was that for!?" I ask in a displeased tone. "Y/N! Y/N!" He yelled in his sleep. My eyes widen and I start shaking him "Tony wake up, it's just a nightmare!" I say, feeling the sweat on my palms. Tony continues yelling my name until he jolts upright and his eyes burst open. "Y/N..Y/N your okay" he whispers as I straddle him and wrap my arms around his back. I rub his back gently as he nuzzled his face into my neck "Never ever leave me, please?" he asks. "Never" I whisper into his ear, kissing his forehead.