-𝘑𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘺-

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀- 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲, 𝗷𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘆
*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 1𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀- 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲, 𝗷𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘆*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 1𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

__________________________________

I walked over to Nat who was serving drinks at the bar. "Looking good Nat" I said to her. 'Right back at you' she smiled and gave me a drink. "All eyes are on you tonight Y/N" Nat told me as she smirked into her drink.

I looked around, she was right, everyone knew I was dating Tony but they didn't care. That, I could tell, annoyed him very much. "Few Avengers too" she added. She smirked at pointed her head towards Steve. "He knows Tony would kill him if he tried anything" I told her. "Well let's find out then" and she walked off.

"Wait what- oh hey Steve" I said. "Hey Y/N, I must say you look beautiful tonight" he replied. "Thanks, want a drink?l I asked. He shook his head and took a sip of his drink "Wanna dance?". I looked at Tony from across the room who was obviously distracted "Sure why not!".

He took my hand onto the dance floor as we started dancing. I looked up at him and smiled so he smiled back. "This is one of my favourite songs" he said. "It is a nice song isn't it?".

I looked over his shoulder to see Tony eyeing me like a hawk. He was getting pissed off, the thought of his girl dancing with one of his best friends but also enemies. Tony gave his drink to Nat and walked over to Steve and I.

"Oh hey Tony, good party huh?" Steve said. He nodded "Darling may I have this dance?". "Well I was dancing wi-." But he interrupted. "Great let's go". I mouthed 'Sorry' to Steve as Tony took me across to the other side of the dance floor.

"What was that?" He asked. "What was what?". "You know what Y/N, you were dancing with Rogers!" He said, raising his voice a little. People started looking at us with an odd look "It was just a dance babe it's not a big deal" I said. "Yes it is, you danced with Steve fucking Rogers!".

"Are you jealous?" I asked him. "What, no of course not!" He said back. "Really, it sure looks like you are" '
"Maybe just a little.." he mumbled. I raised an eyebrow "Okay a lot, but everyone would get jealous if their girl was dancing with Captain America!".

"Babe you have nothing to worry about, you know I'm yours forever" I smiled. "God damn right you are" he said and pulled me into a kiss.