-𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺-

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀- 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲, 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗲𝗿
*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 1𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀- 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲, 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗲𝗿*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 1𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

__________________________________

I was at work in my office typing an email until the phone started ringing. 'Hello, this is Stark Industries, how may I help?'. 'Y/N where the hell are you!' Rhodey yells into the phone. 'Can I hear music? I'm at work why?' I say. 'You have to come home now, Tony's gone mad, he's blowing up things, he's in his suit, he's drunk Y/N!' Rhodey yells back. 'I'm coming now, don't do anything till I get there!' I command and hang up. I log out then grab my purse and leave, it was around 9pm.

As I driving up I heard people screaming and running out the door. 'What the fuck..' I mutter. I get out and run towards the screaming to see Tony and Rhodey fighting in there suits. 'RHODEY STOP!' I yell. 'You don't understand Y/N, Tony was being a real dickhead and-.' Rhodey said. 'No enough, go home I'll deal with it!'. 'Good luck then' and he takes off in the suit. 'Hey-' Tony starts saying. 'ENOUGH, Tony look around you, you blew up OUR house, you fought your best friend, you drunk, can't you see that?!'. 'Well I had to do it-.' He mumbles. I walk over to him and p it my hands on the suit 'Take it off and talk to me, I can help you, I love you so so so much but I can't help you if you don't take that off'. 'I c-can't' he start's speaking. 'Jarvis take off the suit' I order and Tony stumbles into my arms. I pull him into a hug and stroke his head. 'See that's better?' I whisper. He nods and kisses my neck. 'Let's go to the compound, we can't stay here until the house is fixed' I tell him. 'No, everyone will just think I'm some depressed guy hiding himself from the world in a suit' he said. I look at him and hold his cheeks 'That is such a lie, they care about you Tony, I care about you so your talking nonsense, I love you so so much and you realise your surrounded by people who want to help you?' I ask. He nods and looks down as I walk him to my car. 'Buckle in' I say and smile at him. He smiles faintly and pulls me into a soft, gentle kiss.