-𝘕𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘴-

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀- 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗲𝗿, 𝗮𝗻𝘅𝗶𝗲𝘁𝘆, 𝗱𝗲𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻, 𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲
*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 1𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀- 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗲𝗿, 𝗮𝗻𝘅𝗶𝗲𝘁𝘆, 𝗱𝗲𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻, 𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 1𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

__________________________________

It was around 1am in the morning. Tony and I had gone to bed at 10pm. I woke up and rolled over to Tony's side of the bed, thinking I could of snuggled up to him, but no. My smile turned to a frown feeling the empty side of the bed. Within no time at all I knew he had gone down to his lab so I got up, put my robe and slippers on then went to his lab.

"Babe..?" I said, coming down the stairs. Tony looked up from a suit he was working on and looked at me. The rim of his eyes were so dark, I could tell he hadn't slept in days. "Why are you up?" I asked him. He shrugged his shoulders "I'm not tired." He told me. I raised an eyebrow and walked over to him. "Anthony Edward Stark you are lot of things, but a lier definitely not, so what's wrong?" I said once again, sitting on his lap.

"I- I feel so tired but every time I fall asleep something bad happens in my dream, I can't imagine them if they came true." He said, resting his head on my shoulder. I kissed his head "What happened in the dream?" I asked him. "W-we were on a mission and I had to s-save you from falling but I didn't c-catch you and you fell to your d-death.." He told me. I rubbed his back slowly and pulled his head up to be face me.

"Babe they're just dreams, I promise they will never come true, if you have them you'll wake up and I'll be right next to you safe and sound, you need your sleep, Tony okay it's very important and you know that, I love you so so so much and all I want is for you to be happy and healthy." I said.

"But I have to protect you, who knows what could happen!" He replied. "Babe I'm always going to be safe, my whole family are the Avengers, and most importantly I have you as my boyfriend, so I'm very lucky to have such an amazing family and to never have to doubt about my safety." I told him. He pulled me into a kiss then rested his head on my shoulder again.

"Let's go to bed." I said. Tony nodded and follow me upstairs to the bedroom. I took my robe and slippers off then got into bed and rested my head on Tony's chest. "I love you, Y/N..' Tony whispered. "I love you more." I replied with. He shook his head in disagreement and put one hand on my back and played with my hair with the other. I waited for Tony to fall asleep but within 5 minutes he was flat out. "Jarvis, lights off." I whispered and fell asleep myself.

The next morning I woke up, the sun seeping through the curtains. I looked up at Tony who was still fast asleep, he was so cute and looked so peaceful. Very quietly I sat up and went into the bathroom to go to the loo. I came back to see a frowning Tony. "Babyyy come get back into bed." He mumbled. "I needed the loo babe, I'm obviously coming back to bed." I said and smiled. He shut his eyes and smiled to himself as I clambered into the bed next to him. Tony pulled me into his side, wrapping his arms around my body, not letting go. "Your mine forever." He muttered. "And you mine for all eternity." I mumbled into his neck.

There was a knock at the door as Steve and Clint came in. "Mornings guys, Tony your an hour late for training!" Steve said. "Get lost.!" Tony told them, throwing two pillows straight at Steve. I sat up and shook my head 'I'll text you.' I told Clint and Steve. They nodded and left the room.

"Assholes!" Tony yelled at them as they left. I laughed and reached for my phone then texted Steve: Tony just slept for the first time in days and I would quite like him to have a few days off, if that's okay of course, he is quite tired and I would recommend letting him do his own thing, pass this onto the team. x- I then sent the message.

"Baby stop texting, Steve, just come cuddle me!" Tony said to me. I put my phone down as Tony pulled me into his arms and gave a me a light kiss. "He's an asshole anyway." Tony muttered. I laughed "What am I gonna do with you?" I whispered and fell back asleep with Tony.