-𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯-

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀- 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲
*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 1𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀- 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 1𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

__________________________________

'Good luck on the mission Tony' I say to him. He pulled me into a passionate kiss then pulled away. 'I'll miss you' he said. 'I'll miss you too, don't be rude to your friends' I tell him. 'Well..I can't keep that promise but I will just for you'. 'Stark we're leaving, wrap it up!' Steve yelled from the jet. 'Okay I take that promise back, goodbye I love you!' Tony says giving me one move kiss. 'I love you too!' He runs into the jet and I walk inside, not knowing within the next few hours I will be right where they are going. 'Hey Friday, any ideas on what to do when your bored?' I ask. 'Bringing up information on What to do when your bored'. I scroll through the options 'Boring, boring, boring, boring and even more boring, it's so boring without Tony!' I complain and go sit down. I picked up my book and started reading it for a while. Around 3 hours later I heard footsteps in the hallway. 'Tony..is that you?' I say quietly. The footsteps got louder so I looked up and heard a gunshot then it all went black.

Hours later I woke up in a tank top tied to a metal pole. 'Don't even try to call for help sweetheart, it won't end well' a voice said. 'Where am I?' I yelled. 'Y/N Stark, I've always admired your work, especially your work with Stark Industries, I'm surprised you let him build all that pressure on you' the voice said once again. 'You didn't answer my question' I say once again. I then hear AC/DC start playing through the speakers and an agent walks in. 'The system has been over ridden sir, we must evacuate now'. 'Hydra..' I mumble. 'Correct sweetheart, and your coming with us' the shadow walks in to reveal Pierce. 'Just let me go!' I yell. Two agents untie me and grab my arms and walk out with me. I scream as loud as I could as the building starts blowing up.

*𝗔𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩*

'Am I the only one who heard that scream?' Nat asks. 'Certainly not' Clint adds. 'Friday can you scan the building and look for any prisoners?' Tony says. 'Wait..I feel something, somebody is in a lot of pain' Wanda tells them. 'Scan complete sir, one living person surrounded by Agents and Alexander Pierce on their way to the jet, reportedly female' Friday tells us. 'Somethings wrong, something bad is about to happen' Wanda says, linking to what Friday said. 'Friday who is the female?' Steve asks. 'All files found and appearing on your screen now Mr Stark'. 'Stop the bombs going off and get me to that jet!' Tony yells. 'Stark who is it!' Thor yells back. 'Who do you think Thor your supposed to be God!' Tony yells into coms. 'Y/N..' Wanda mutters. Tony speeds to the jet and lands in front of all of you.

*𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗢𝗩*

They drag me through the halls, up the stairs on to a platform revealing Tony. 'Okay boys I'm gonna make this simple for you, let her go and nobody's harmed' he says. 'And the other?' Rumlow smirks. 'You all die' he adds. 'Too late for that' Pierce clicks a button and bombs go off everywhere. I get blown into the air and fall down onto a platform, my leg gets trapped. 'Your all idiots' Tony says and he shoots them all. 'Tony status report?' Steve asks. 'All dead, Friday where's Y/N?' Tony yells. 'She's trapped on a platform hanging up a fire, you can't get to her in the suit' Friday says. 'Then I guess it's gotta go' Tony removes the suit and runs to where you are.

'Honey you need to grab my hand I can't reach you from there!' Tony yells over to me

'Honey you need to grab my hand I can't reach you from there!' Tony yells over to me. 'I- I can't!' The platform slips and is very close to falling into the fire. 'TONY CATCH HER!' Bucky yells into coms. He reaches out and touches the tip of my fingers. I reach out even more making the platform collapse. I scream as I fall down. 'NO!' Tony yells. 'Not today' Wanda says and grabs my hand from a different platform. She pulls me up and I fall back into her. 'T-Thank you W-Wanda' I stutter as I hug her. 'Well we can't let Tony live without you can we now?' She tells me. 'Y/N!' Tony yells as he comes down the stairs and runs over to me. Wanda pulls away just in time for you to fall back onto him. He holds me tightly and rested his head on my shoulder. 'I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry' he kept repeating. 'H-hey, it's okay b-babe, I'm here now' I whisper. He pulls me into a kiss and takes my cheeks in his hands. 'I can't believe I almost lost you' he whispers. 'Well I'm not going anywhere'.