-𝘋𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴-

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲
*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝟭𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝟭𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

__________________________________

I wake up on a cold, marble floor staring at a gold, wood-carved ceiling. It was unrecognisable, nothing seemed familiar apart from whoever owned this was wealthy, like Tony. "Urgh jesus, my head" I groaned, rubbing it and standing up. I started to walk along the corridors and picture frames were hung up on the walls of Maria Stark holding a little baby boy. Intrigued, I stopped and stared at one and my eyes widened, that's Tony! I must be in his old, family home in Manhattan.

Out of nowhere, a little boy came running down the hallway and brushed past my legs. This made me turn around and run after the boy, natural instinct, and take a closer look at him. The boy had chestnut brown hair, chocolate brown eyes and was pretty short. Then it hit me, it must be Tony as a little boy, it explains all the facial similarities. Also, he was carrying a toy car so it must've been him.

We eventually ran up two flights of stairs to an enormous office labelled 'Howard Stark'. Tony burst into the room and tugged on his fathers sleeve while I stood by the door, guessing since I time travelled or dream travelled, they couldn't see me. "Daddy, daddy, daddy!" Tony whined, tugging harder. "Wait a second Tony, go sit in my chair and let me finish this phone call" Howard told him, pushing him off his arm. Tony did it quickly and played with the car while Howard finished.

Soon enough seconds turned into minutes and minutes turned into hours. It had been three whole hours until Tony started speaking again "Daddy it's been three hours, pleas let me show you this!" Tony cried, jumping out of his chair in frustration. Howard's nostrils flared "Sorry let me put you on hold *he puts the man on hold* what is it boy, don't you know not to interrupt me when I'm working, even knock, it's rude, what will make you happy, THIS?!" Howard yelled, snatching the car out of his hands and throwing it against the wall, shattering into pieces. My heart broke, I just wanted to run over and hug Tony "GET OUT OF MY OFFICE ANTHONY!" He roared and Tony ran out in tears.

I followed after him till we got to a balcony and Tony sat down and sniffled, wiping his nose with his sleeve. A tall, lean man came down and comforter Tony, pulling him into his lap and hugging him. "Jarvis why does daddy have to be so mean?" Tony whimpered, digging into his blazer. Jarvis looked at him and pulled his chin up gently to face him "Tony, your father may not show it but he loves you very much and can get ahead of himself, not thinking before he speaks, but I can assure you if anything were to happen to you, I'm sure he'd have the whole world looking for you" Jarvis smiled, ruffling his hair. Tony sniffed and gave him a smile "Thank you Jarvis" he whispered, putting his head on his shoulder. "Now why don't we go get you a hot coco?" Jarvis suggested, both of them standing up. "With extra whipped cream and marshmallows?" Tony asked excitedly. "Of course sir" Jarvis replied. Tony cheered as they left the balcony and disappeared into the darkness, leaving me with my own thoughts.