-𝘞𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦-

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲
*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝟭𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝟭𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

__________________________________

I was sat with Nat on her bed, chatting about everything that's been going on the past few weeks. "So how's Tony, your usually best friends but you seem to be getting a bit distant?" She asked, looking up at me. "We don't talk anymore" I replied bluntly. "You don't talk anymore like you used to do?" She asked. I sigh "He was my best friend, but now he's become so distant and angry with me whenever I speak to him!" I exclaimed.

"Has anything changed over the past few weeks, have you gotten closer with anyone of done something?" Nat wondered, glancing down at the bed. "Umm...oh shit!" I cried, jumping off the bed. "What?!" She asked, jumping at the quick movement. "I've become so much closer that Tony must think we're dating!" I told her, going towards the door. Her eyes widen "You realise he must have a crush on you!" She squealed, jumping around on the bed. I gasped "Okay shut up, no need to tell the whole compound about this!" I whisper-yelled then ran out the room.

I hurried down to Tony's workshop and realised he changed the code as the old one didn't work, the black out windows were also on. There was also a faint sound of AC/DC playing extremely loudly "Jarvis shut off the music and please let me in, you know it will be good for him!" I exclaimed, banging on the doors. "For Mr Starks safety, I will unlock the doors" Jarvis replied, the doors swiftly opening.

"JARVIS I TOLD YOU TO NOT LET ANYONE IN, especially Y/N" he yelled, muttering at the end. I wipe my eyes quickly at his last comment "Tony why do you hate me, we used to be so close now you just push me away and argue with me whenever you have the chance?" I asked, standing next to one of the workbenches. "What do you mean I- I" he argued back to me. "See, your trying to argue with me again!" I yelled, wiping my teary eyes. Tony saw my eyes and his face instantly softened "Because Y/N I love you, I don't know what to do about so I just try and push away my feelings but it doesn't work! Your getting all close and mingling with Steve all the time just for me to realise how I made a massive mistake of not to ask you out sooner!" He screamed at me, his voice cracking at the end.

I stood there in silence and shock "Y-You love me?" I asked, my body frozen like I was on stilts. "It's stupid, just forget about it" he sighed, rubbing his forehead. Without even thinking, I walked over to him and smashed my lips against his. It took Tony a bit of time to process what was happening, but he soon rested his hands on my waist and kissed me back. We both pulled away and smiled "It's not stupid, it's true love" I cringed, pecking his nose. Tony leant his forehead against mine "Y/N will you go out with me?" He asked pouting. "Of course I will" I replied, kissing him again. "Yay" he cheered, pulling away then desperately pulling me back for another kiss.