EPISODE - 113 His Both Babies!!❤️

Start from the beginning

🕳️🕳️🕳️🕳️🕳️🕳️🕳️🕳️🕳️🕳️

||~OBEROI SADAN~||

" Aayan baby.. you finally have come.. go and get fresh n up and come back and have lunch.. ", His mother - Anika Oberoi said as she set up the plates on the dining table and meanwhile other oberoi family members started to gather on the dining hall..

Dadi sit on the head of the family chair, " Yes.. aayu.. come.. it's your favourite dishes here.. ", her voice was warm and anticipation..

Since the time two years back he's comes back home with his mother.. he maintained distance with everyone.. due to what happened 6 nd half years ago, when Anika left this family because of Shivay.. she just comes back because dadi requested her to come back when she get to know that Anika given birth to her grandson..

Aayan who knows about his parents past hate his father from the bottom his heart.. hate him to not love his mother who has always loved him..

Hate him the way he asked for divorce from his mother when his sweetheart comes back in his life..

Hate him to force his mother to donate her bone marrow to the same sweetheart of his , who ruined his mother's life..

There's Allot of things for which he hate his so called father..

Anika looked at her little world, her son.. who's just here for her.. she felt guilty to tell him about her painful past but she doesn't want him to grow with the little hope of getting love from a man who is so confused that - what he need in his life!!?

Anika walked towards her son who is still standing on his place with his bag on his back.. a servent is standing few feets away from him , as he knows he doesn't like anyone touching him rather than his mother..

Setting his messed up hair Anika asked with her loving voice, " how was your day!? ".

Aayan who has nonchalant yet cold face till now , his face softened and replied, " it was good.. did you take your medicine? ", He asked at the end.. his always cold face only softened when it comes to his mother.. at the time of his birth, she was so weak due to the pain of loosing her love that she faced complications in her pregnancy and at the dilivery time she lost allot of blood and after that she's living her life on medicine.. with his great care she's much better now.. but after 6 years , she still have to take some medicines to strengthen the strength of her body..

Anika nodded her head positively as she took his school bag and passed to the servant.. , " go.. change your clothes and fresh n up.. ", Aayan nodded his head positively as he walked upstairs towards his room..

Anika turned and find her mother-in-law - Sneha oberoi , grandmother-in-law - Savitri oberoi, Sneha's Sister - Sonakshi vij with her son Sarthak vij, who has come to meet specially to meet her and Aayan..

They were looking at her with sad and guilty smile.. Anika walked towards them and took seat beside savitri dadi..

Savitri creased her hair lovingly and then silently started to eat her Lunch..

🎟️🎟️🎟️🎟️🎟️🎟️

||~MALHOTRA MENTION~||

" Gudiya.. eat this.. your favourite cheese chilli.. ", Nani said as she served cheese chilli in her plate..

" Haan Nandini.. eat more.. you have loose quite allot of your weight.. didn't chiku took good care of you there in Hyderabad!!? ", Divyanka asked as she glared at her little brother and kept a chapati when she noticed Nandini finished her chapathi..