Lena traces down the contours of that gorgeous face. She sits up fully in Kara's lap, keeping her eyes firmly on that face to avoid any further negative feelings. "Well... if this position isn't doing it for you, how'd you feel about being on all fours?"

Kara's eyes blow out while her face flushes. She squeaks and nods tightly and rapidly. She licks her lips a few times and tries to get out her words. "Um, y- yeah, d- do... I mean... would- h- how do you feel about using a strap?"

Lena giggles at her girlfriend's attempts to ask her that question. She bites her lower lip and takes a sharp breath in. Her mind flashes with the image of railing the woman from behind, and she moans loudly.

"I- I'll take that as a yes?"

"Abso-fuckingly-lutely, it's a yes." Lena practically pants in delicious anticipation.

"D- do you have one?"

Lena dismounts her girlfriend and holds out her hand. Kara effortlessly slips her own in it and stands up. She follows Lena back to the bedroom and lets herself be pushed onto the bed. The CEO disappears into her walk in closet, rummaging around for her hidden stash of toys. Kara watches raptly as her girlfriend saunters out with a leather harness and a couple attachable dildos in her hands. Kara lets out a breath that she didn't know she was holding.

"Does this work for you?" Lena says in a low voice.

Kara just nods her head dumbly as her eyes are locked onto the harness. Lena stalks towards her and tosses the equipment on the bed next to her girlfriend. "Are you okay if I undress you? Or do you want your shirt on?"

Kara pulls in her girlfriend by the waist to stand between her legs. She rests her chin on Lena's sternum and looks up into those loving, green eyes. "See? You are fantastic."

"We can argue that later, baby. Right now, I can't wait to have you trembling. So, I need to know what you are comfortable with."

"Are you sure you are okay with this, Lee? Today was a rough day. Are you sure you want this?"

Lena bends down to kiss the woman breathless again. "See? Consent is sexy. I'm alright, darling. You were perfectly fantastic today, too. I appreciate everything you did for me, and I love you so much for it." Lena kisses her again. "I want this. I want to bring you so much pleasure that you can barely stand it. I want you to come undone by my touch, by my strap. I want you to squirm and writhe and moan and beg for me to keep going, to stop, to not know what you want. That's what I want. How does that sound to you, darling?"

Kara visibly gulps. She stares at Lena in awe before she answers in a deeper voice, "I- I want that, too."

Lena's teeth seem almost sharper when she smiles this time. "So, shirt on or off?"

"O- off."

"If we need to stop, just let me know, and we will."

"I know. Same for you."

Kara surges up to kiss Lena like she hasn't touched those soft lips in eons. Her hands grip onto that waist and pull her up onto the bed. She shivers as she feels those hands pull up her shirt again, but this time they don't stop. They have to break apart for a split second for Lena to peel it off completely and toss it to the side. Lena's hands quickly remove the bra as well so she can knead and squeeze those perky tits. Kara's mewls are music to Lena's ears.

Kara's hands find their way to gripping Lena's shirt to pull it up while nipping and licking Lena's neck. As soon as she strips off Lena's top, her mouth moves to the soft mounds spilling over the top of bra. She licks, nips, and sucks at that pale, soft flesh while one of her hands massage, squeeze, and palm the covered breast.
Lena moans softly. "I thought I was supposed to be the one doing all the work..."
Kara only takes a brief moment to respond before reattaching her mouth to that addicting taste. "This isn't work."