baby shopping

**saturday March 31th – 2040** 23 weeks pregnant **

-ellies pov-

I straddle Alex in bed and poke him "babe" I say and poke him again making him groan "baaaaaaaabe" I say and keep poking him.

"Ellie. Let me sleep" he groans, and I peck his lips making his eyes flutter open "No because today I'm dragging you to all the baby stores because we need to start thinking about that shit. We need to get the nursery ready and all that. There is so much to do, and I want to do that right now" I argue, and he groans but run his hands up and down my thighs.

Then I feel Emilia kicking and lay his hand on my belly and he feels it too "I can feel her now too" he says and is almost in tears. "isn't it magical" I say, and he nods. "She is getting strong. Today she is about the size of a grapefruit apparently" I say and get off him.

I'm only in my panties and nursing bra. Last night I was incredibly warm and kept sweating, so one article of clothing after another landed on the floor.

I go into the bathroom, and undress to take a shower, but then I start sobbing making Alex come running "what's wrong?" he says, and I point to the side of my belly, there is a stretchmark there. "Baby, it's okay. It's just a stretchmark" he tells me, but I glare at him. "i'm fucking disgusting. I didn't want stretchmarks" I cry and push him away.

"Baby. It's not disgusting. It's a sign that your belly is stretching because our little Emilia is in there growing big and strong. She wants to come out and play with us in a few months and to do that your belly needs to stretch. We want her big and healthy" he says and kiss my belly exactly where the stretchmark is.

My sobs turn to sniffles, and he turns on the shower while I take off my underwear. It's not cute lace underwear anymore. Its big panties and nursing bra, he says he doesn't care but I think I look like an old lady. "so you still find me attractive? Even though I'm getting stretchmarks, wear granny panties and a nursing bra. It's so unattractive. You never want to have sex with me again. And then it's going to just be me and my vibrator" I whimper, and he comes over to me and cups my face.

"I find you insanely attractive. So attractive that I struggle in public to not run my hands all over your gorgeous body. You're so hot and I see all the guys looking at you, so I want to punch them because they can't look at you like that. I get really jealous, but I've come to accept that I just have a really hot fiancé. I'm always going to want to have sex with you, your vibrator stays in the drawer unless I use it on you which would be fun" he says and kiss me.

We get in the shower together and he washes my hair for me. "Babe I can do that myself" I giggle "no. I like doing that. I will even shave your legs for you if you want" he says, and I roll my eyes. "So you're saying I have hairy legs and needs to shave them cause I'm gross" I snap at him.

"Wait. Rewind that. It was just a nice offer. I meant no offence. I don't care if you shave at all ever. I know you like to shave your.... parts that cover your vagina... too but I wouldn't care if it was a forest there either. I would find what I was looking for anyway" he says, and I smack his chest but I can't stop laughing. I've never liked hair anywhere other than on my head, so I remove it all.

He grabs the shaving cream and my razor "come on baby. Let me shave your legs. Pretty please" he gives me those puppy eyes. "fine" I grumble, and he happily shave my legs.

"If you cut me, I will kick your balls" I tell him, and he looks up at me with a smirk "you know you love my balls. Those are the babymakers after all" he says and I can't stop the blush from creeping up to my cheeks.

**

We walk into the mall hand in hand as we head to the baby store where they have nice furniture. "What color are we doing the nursery" he asks "mostly white walls but I want one wall with wallpaper. A really girly wallpaper. Other than that, I don't have much plan other than tons of light and girly colors" I say and grin at him.