shopping

**Saturday October 15th – 2039**

-ellies pov-

After breakfast we get ready for a trip to the mall. I've already texted my mom to let them know that we are going there. It's not that I need to alert them but it's more of a security issue and the possibility of pictures getting out there. It's just one more thing you need to think about when you're Taylor swift and joe Alwyn's daughter.

We get to the mall and intertwine our fingers as we head inside the building. I'm wearing some high waist jeans, boots, one of those buttons up shirts under a sweater but it's not actually separate things they are together. Then I have a black Chanel bag that my mom got me for my 18th birthday. My hair is pulled up in a bun and I have some natural makeup on. It's not an outfit that will make me stick out hopefully.

"let's go to lush first" I say, and we head there to look at bath bombs and I get my shower gel there too

"let's go to lush first" I say, and we head there to look at bath bombs and I get my shower gel there too. Its natural products that I like, and it feels good on my skin. Not to mention that it smells really nice.

"How do you even tell these things apart. They are all in black packaging and have weird names" he says and let go of my hand so I can hold up products and check them out. "Because I have been coming here since I was a kid. My mom loves these products too, so I've tried most of them" I say, and Alex grabs a basket.

I get two different shower gels. Then it's over to the bath bombs. I like to get a lot when I'm here, so I get two bubble bars and five bath bombs. I pay and then it's on to the next store. "Just tell me if there is some store you want to go to" I say as we approach Victoria's secret.

"you're not taking me in there" he mumbles. "I mean I'm going in and picking out some underwear and some comfy clothes from their exercise line that I love to lounge around in" I say and shrug. He debates if he wants to follow me in, but he does.

I go up to their cheeky panties that are a cross between a thong and normal panties. I really like those, so I look at the different patterns. "Those would look cute on you" he says and point to a while lace thong making me giggle and grab it. I do make sure to size up from where I am right now, no need to get XXS and then panic when I grow out of them.

I don't get many of them only three and then go over to the bras where I think I'm getting two. "Well, I need a bra to match that white thong you picked out" I mumble and grab a white bra. I like those that aren't actual cups, they have mesh over your boob instead of an actual cup. They are more comfortable, and I don't really have big boobs anyway. I also grab a black one before heading over to the sports section.

"I love their sports bras so I'm getting a couple of those" I say and grab a white and a black one there too. I grab one size bigger than I am right now. That's basically what I'm doing with everything, grabbing a size up or even two sizes. The only thing I'm not changing is my cup size of the bras, I've always been an A cup sadly. But according to my mom she was an A cup until she was like 26 years old so I hope I will get a bit bigger boob when I get older. But to be fair, she had an eating disorder at my age too so that's probably why she didn't have bigger boobs.