chapter 42

Laylah

Where is she ? Where is she ?

Her plane is supposed to be here already . I'm at the airport waiting to see Max . We both finished university and I came to pick her up .

I have my degree and I'm officially an architect . Maxine has her music degree and she's famous now , doing shows around America and England with the others .

We haven't seen each other for around a year . I've missed her so much .

Where is she ?

Did she not land ?

Did her plane crash ?

I continued looking around the airport , looking at the people trying to find her .

As I looked around I locked eyes with someone

Grey eyes

My grey eyes

Max

When she realised it was me she started walking faster till we were both running .

I jumped into her arms and wrapped my arms around her neck . Her hands wrapped around my waist and she kissed the spot where my neck and shoulder met .

Like she used to do

Like she always did

Then our lips met and let me tell you , it's exactly like it is in the books . Fireworks and all just by one passionate kiss .

I could die a happy woman now

"I missed you so fucking much angel" she said as she kissed me again "I did too sweetheart" I replied breathless .

When she pulled away she looked me into my eyes and smiled "My dad is at Laura's tonight ..." I started and he looked at me with confusion

"You can show me how much you missed me there"

____

My shirt was pulled off my body revealing my lase lilac bra .

I came prepared

"God dammit angel . As much as I love it on you , I prefer it on the floor" she said and she took it off of me .

Lips on breasts , sucking and licking . Opened mouthed kisses travelling down my stomach and I looked down to her .

When she looked up at me I gave her a nod and she pulled my thong down my legs with her teeth .

Her teeth

This was the sexiest thing she has ever done

When they were completely off she wasted no time and dived into my pussy , licking up my slit and sucking on my clit .

She's making me see stars and I loved it

Then her tongue entered me and a loud moan ripped from my throat . As she thrusted her tongue in me , my orgasm started building up .

My legs wrapped around her head keeping it in place as I let my orgasm take over me .

After licking me clean , she brought her face to mine and scanned my face with her grey eyes

"You liked that angel ?" She asked me and I nod rapidly . She just hammed and got off of me and walked somewhere in the room .

I heard her opening something and I lifted my head from the mattress and saw her putting on something .

When she came closer to me , my mouth flew open .

It's the strap-on

Stranded in front of me and with a swift motion she turned me around and made me stand on all fours .

Then she pushed the strap inside me and my eyes rolled to the back of my head .

"Harder Max" I said and it was followed by a moan . "Anything you want angel" she replied and went harder and deeper .

That feels to good

Soon my second orgasm took over and I closed my eyes as I arched my back .

After a few slow thrusts , Max pulled out and laid on her back next to me . Get hands travelled down on her legs and took off the strap.

Then she placed me on top of her , in the same way she did in our first time . I started grinning on her pussy and I heard her groan

Another sexy thing she could do

"Like that angel ... Like that" she said breathless and then she moaned

I started going faster and faster till I felt her shake underneath me . Then I let my own orgasm take over me .

When we both rode out orgasm off , I collapsed next to her and she wrapped her arms around my waist

"I love you" she whispered into my ear "I love you" I repeated the words and kissed her cheek .

Before I even knew it , I fell asleep in my lover's arms .

Mine